No-bake, get baked!

My first attempt at no-bake edible cookies, using glycerin based hash oil loaned by my boyfriend’s mother

I write this as the first is settling in…

-2 cups of brown sugar
-Half a stick (4tbsp) of unsalted butter
-Distilled hash oil (dosage of your choice)
-2-3 cups of oatmeal/rice krispies/fruity or cocoa pebbles, your preference
-1/4 cup of baking cocoa
-4-6 tbsp peanut butter
-1/2 cup dairy milk, or in my case, 3/4 cup almond milk, as my boyfriend is lactose intolerant and loves edibles

Simmer the milk, sugar, and butter in a saucepan until melted and homogeneous, should be noted if you want to use cannabutter or canna coconut oil, use 8-12 tbsp or desired dose, and up the ingredients to accommodate. Mix the peanut butter, and oatmeal or desired grainy goodness of choice (I did 50/50 cocoa pebbles and oatmeal) together, if you’re using already decarboxylated oil, this is the time to add that as well to your dry mixture. Add the cocoa to the dry ingredients and stir together, then I recommend freezing for 5-10 minutes to cool the mix a bit before laying to cookie sheets. I recommend freezing them further after this point to maintain their shape best!

16 Likes

My first go at edibles that hit hard but don’t taste weedy! Proud of that

6 Likes

kinda remind me of goo balls on the lot scene / shakedown at many shows… sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Dude they’re so good ngl

oh, and your description fit as well… Dont taste weedy… Cant tell ya how many we had that didnt taste weedy, we wondered if we got ripped off, and an hour later we’re on cloud 9 enjoying a show…

:smiley:

4 Likes

My friend made all of us in the band some brownies before a gig. Everyone giving praise because of how strong the taste was… That’s just because there is whole flower in the brownies, guys. Didn’t matter, we were drinking anyways.

It doesn’t have to taste awful to be intoxicating. This recipe is a great example, I can tell. Sounds amazing.

1 Like

Fuck yeah man! I’m glad to be getting down some recipes to really make some tasty goodies

2 Likes

I use this package add spoonful of coco powder,or you can do with out that,then just use weed butter,I use 3 ounces of flower to make a pound of weed butter,I never eat these far to strong
Give them out as presents,I like the honey it’s a nice buzz in a cup of coffee

3 Likes

Infused honey is on my to do list for sure

1 Like

Sometimes strong is nice imo, I like to be on my ass for bed time

Really wanna try this with RSO since it doesn’t require high temps

1 Like

It’s easy to make honey just like butter decarb the weed boil with the honey and strain with cheese cloth this is sour kush honey it gets you high,

6 Likes

RSO/FECO (technically RSO uses naptha while FECO uses ethanol) is quite easy.

I like to take the FECO and infuse it into coconut oil for cannacsps. Or butter for edibles. Quite versatile.

3 Likes

Do you have a link to how to make the honey? I thought I saw it some where.

1 Like

totally look like ganja goo balls! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Decarb the weed get some honey
This is how I do it,get a double boiler going,use an old pasta jar,honey and weed you want to keep on warm but don’t boil the honey,you need to cook it slow for about 2 hours

Then strain the weed and honey with cheese cloth let it cool

5 Likes

Man, I gotta try this, you use natural honey, store bought? Would absolutely love this in my coffee since I don’t really do edibles

1 Like

I use manuka honey…you can use any honey you want

2 Likes

Do you find you lose a lot of honey to absorption?

Squeeze the cheese cloth really well that’s where it gets messy,
The honey is pretty strong,you be that high you forgot you took it :rofl: made it for the wife she said it didn’t work but raided the fridge for about an hour after it

5 Likes