No Freebies?

Just dropped $200 with PeakSeedsBC and $300 with Hempdepot and not a single freebie between the two of them. Is it that time of year or did I just get the short end of the stick and get gypped? What are everyone else’s experience with these banks recently?

4 Likes

Mike J from PeakseedBC has retired from selling seed. Mike was good with freebie when I bought from him and his going away sale that he sent by email was great… I know there is a scam site for peak. :frowning:

6 Likes

I didn’t get any freebies from hempdepot but it didn’t bother me I got a free gage green group pack on a buy one get one sale.

3 Likes

freebies are cool and all but hempdepot has cheaper shipping than any american site ive seen.

4 Likes

Are you in the US? I’m Canadian.

For perspective shipping from Peak was free.

The last time I ordered from Seedsman shipping (international not domestic) was 12.

Hempdepot charged $20 for shipping as well as ~15 in taxes.

Peak is going out of business so in that regard its a moot point but in regards to Hempdepot I’m on the fence about if I’ll order from them again between the shipping, taxes and zero freebies.

3 Likes

@Pursuer , stick around, contribute, be social, have fun!!!Good things may come from it!!! Welcome again Emeritus!

9 Likes

Ontario and pretty sure I paid $10 Canadian for shipping. I like to try and order on this side of the border when i can. I have a pack being held in customs right now and im not sure ill be refunded if it gets taken.(from a american bank)

I haven’t looked into seedsman the free shipping is appealing thanks for mentioning that!

4 Likes

What are you getting at?

2 Likes

I am saying that you don’t have to drop big money on WHATEVER ,If u want clarification direct message me my friend!

2 Likes

Did you order from this site?

https://www.peakseedsbc.com/index.html

Or this one?

1 Like

It was legit MJ. Not my first order from him. It was my just first time no freebies though. Hence the question if he is being cheap with everyone for his going out of business or just gypped me on this order. Also not mentioned is all the seeds came in mini ziplocs instead of vacuum sealed foil packets like usual which was a secondary disappointment.

Hempdepot was a first time order. Also sent mini ziplocs with various breeders.

2 Likes

Ah well… no extra seeds in the bags? When I got bought 2 packs last time i got many extra BBxC99. Or he could just have stopped giving freebies.

2 Likes

Which one is the real one?

2 Likes

I thought maybe the same thing. Counted each bag and zero extras

2 Likes

https://www.peakseedsbc.com/index.html

3 Likes

lucky13seeds has actually treated me better than any other bank or breeder as far as freebies go. I haven’t ran there genetics yet so I can’t speak for that. Canadian and reasonable prices though

5 Likes

I reseently bought from Lucky13 seeds ( from BC Canada) paid for 2 packs and got 3 free packs of 3 seeds 3 different strains. = Money well spent.

6 Likes

I’ve been eye balling 13s romulan.i have a vile of Federation Romulan and was debating doing a side by side. So good to hear they are solid

5 Likes

Have you ever ordered from JOTI? Large selection of quality genetics. $75 for 15 seeds plus freebie pack.
Here’s a link if your interested.
Show your JOTI Buds

9 Likes

Once Mike went to the sealed black packs , the only time I got little clear Ziplocs from him was with testers or something that wasn’t listed on the site.
I have no experience with hempdepot but I can say it is very strange that mike didn’t add any freebies. Most times his freebies have almost equaled my order. But I also haven’t ordered in close to 2 years probably. So this might have to do with the going out of business sale . It might not even be him sending them out anymore.

3 Likes