@Papalag
@PoppaPuff
$40 on the spray lot 1

4 Likes

@SamwellBB
@Papalag
Lot 1 45 buckeroos

3 Likes

Well I think @SpeesCees1 your spray will be a great commercial success judging by this auction thank you for your generous donation

5 Likes

I think so, too. I was wondering what it might sell for once it’s introduced. Maybe the auction is helping him decide that, heh…

What is the shelf life on GA if anyone knows?

Good luck bidders!

4 Likes

Well… that question is easy to answer on it
!f I start selling them again ( as you may see on my Facebook ) the price will be 500 euros per 100 ml.
Not one hair on my head will think about another way. IF there’s one I pull it out directly ! People can take everything of me, but not my proud. It was a almost 20 years journey to come to this point.
And a cleaver person can make easy 40.000 - 50.000 female seed with that 100 ml. Spray.
The dream in my head is : Stop using that silver water ! It’s breaking some of the genetics ! The 3-the generation feminized seed does show already disorder. The strength does disappear !
Did nobody come to the same conclusion? Then don’t blame yourself too much after a cycle and the yield came out very poor !
So now I’m hungry and need something decent to eat. :wink:

nice ass say the rabbit !

7 Likes

Well so much for me winning. Ive always wanted an easy way to make fems. I would do s huge seed run for OG. As a small time medicinal grower I would never need that many seeds. Maybe sell a 50ml or a 25ml as well. Nevertheless i hope i win and it seems like a great product.

7 Likes

The server must run ShowmeHomie ! And not 1 dime is going into my pocket. I’m supporting without any need for that. My life is already covered to come true my old days. :slight_smile:
Out of that, a server needs to flow on with the newest developments of the IT-shit to stay in the race.
I was there… I know what it takes.

Stay cool.

6 Likes

Lot 3 and 4 $40 @PlantShepherd and @BDGrows

3 Likes

@OleReynard 45 on lot 3

2 Likes

Is the shelf life of the GA infinite? Does it require refrigeration? I haven’t used it before. Thanks!

3 Likes

Lot #1 $50 @PoppaPuff
Lot #3 $40 @PlantShepherd

1 Like

Sorry Lot#3 highest bid currently PlantShepherd $45

2 Likes

Haha musta just pipped me
Lot #3 $50 @PlantShepherd

1 Like

First; what is the PPM of your Ga3 spray?

Have you used the other methods of feminizing seeds before?

How did you determine that silver is breaking down the quality of future generations?

2 Likes

@livingthedream

Lot 1 55 smackers

1 Like

Lot #1 Gibberellic Acid Spray 100ml $60

@PoppaPuff

1 Like

You better be sure that we did try it pretty intensive to work with Feminized seed.
The conclusion at the end: If a seed bank does not have regular seed in a backup stash, then, by time, they did lose their strain. Mother nature is hard but fair. Genetics can change safely by evolution, but a human can’t push that. And in our vision, manipulating with a not plant own poison stuff is not done !
Colloidal silver water is a poison for Cannabis plants !
Your next question about how we determine is quite easy to explain.
To start we did inform ourselves first by our bio-chemist. ( www.biron.nl ) He told already in front that there should break some molecules by using Silverwater. But still, as “paranoïa” as I am, we were trying it ourselves with 2 different strains to see what would happen.
If you make feminized seed by the use of feminized seed then the 3-the generation will not grow and bloom like in the first generation. They lose spirit, in the grow and the bloom stage. And they clearly does give less yield.
About GA3, that’s the Chinese version for the clean G.A. from the founder Merck-Schuchardt in Germany. Ones their legal registrating rights were over, the Chinese did send absurt much GA3 to the world, very cheap, in all kind of forms and for all kind of plants. But one thing is for sure, the Chinese Gibberellic Acid is not clean ! These day you find that info on the packing.
In the fruit industry they use G.A. already for 3-4 decennia.
Stay cool, Cees

10 Likes

G.A. is a steering plant hormone. Some scientists don’t agree about that term of name it. It’s not a hormone as they did learn us during school time. Gibberellic Acid is the “hormone” that receives all kind of impulses and taking care that the impulses are being forwarded like a commando to ( by example ) the grow and bloom hormones. By the way… I did grow this plant under here myself. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Daytripr69 $45 at lot 2

3 Likes