🐙 No Teef, The Adventures of Syn and BBP (NoRGE x Sour BluTooth)

The strain I’ll be growing this cycle is one of @Indoornesian’s crosses.

We have NoRGE which needs no introduction if you have been following my grows as of late.
This is a cross made by @JustSumTomatoes. Check my Journal below for more info.

NoRGE:

({ BCSC NL#5 x Hemcy’s NL [2007] }) x ({ Æ77 CaliO x Deep Chunk } x { LVPK x Hindu Kush })

The second part of this cross also doesn’t need much of a introduction, being it’s legendary BOG’s Sour BluTooth.

Sour BluTooth:

({ Blue Moon Rocks x Sweet Cindy }) x Sour Bubble

I recently purchased some BudBusterPro from @BudBusterPro here on OG.

You can follow that here Introducing BudBusterPro

For this test, I have 4 seeds from the same genetics, might be a difference in phenotype but they are all the same from the same plant. I will follow the guide that was given to me though the purchase of BBP and will try to make it as Barney style as I can. (easy)

2 plants will be sprayed, and 2 plants will not. When spraying happens, the plants will be partitioned from the other two. Let’s see what this juice can do!

As always, you can see the grow in real time

Oh and “No Teef” is just a name I came up with since there wasn’t one Indoornesian had at the time, that might change later when he comes up with something, or he might stay with the current name.

NoRGE x Sour BluTooth
No Teef

Others are doing a BBP run as well.

@JohnnyPotseed

and @Yetigrows

30 Likes

Day 5 (going into the pots)

Day 18

Day 23

And this is where I am today.

Tomarrow I spray BBP for the first time, pics to come of that process.

22 Likes

What’s up with those place cards @Syn :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

1 Like

working on it, that way theres no break in my first posts with people chiming in :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@syn I’m pulling a chair to this if you don’t mind this is gonna be great.

3 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair too, I have no clue what will happen, and which one will be male :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Syn forgive my ignorance but I have to ask if we are dealing with photos ( I assume )?
BTW your plants look great and perfect for their first app…

Thanks again for your efforts !

2 Likes

yes, photo/reg

1 Like

Pulling up a lawn chair and grabbing a turkey leg to snack on! :slightly_smiling_face::poultry_leg:

4 Likes

Omw to get some papers, gonna roll up and hang out.
I have 5 of those goin now, it was one of the most interesting strains, that I had to give them a go.
I’ll post some pix here with you, if that’s aight with you @Syn. Mine were planted at the end of October.

4 Likes

Do it up!!

1 Like

Following along. Excited to see how your results are.

1 Like

So my question to all of you, which ones should get sprayed, left side or right side.

12 Likes

They all look very nice…I’d say take the right side (smaller plants) I love a challenge !

3 Likes

i’ll go leftie

and thnx for the show, i’m gonna roll one up and sit over in the corner

2 Likes

sounds good
hopefully they are females :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

OOOppps, LOL…I know who’s gonna be culpable if they sprout huevos !!

3 Likes

Meh it’s a 50/50

I just tagged them

DRY

And WET

First spray was at the 1ml to 4oz

10 Likes

Damn nice plants, they should respond very well !! Let the games begin !

4 Likes

I’m really curious to see what sides will be the most dominant in the whole mix. My guess is either the Orange Grove or Sour Bubble.

3 Likes