Organic Adventures

Found 2 little sprouts in my Worm bin today growing… no idea what that could be… Maybe a seed from the sweet pepper? :thinking:

Just added Fish Shit with some water and sprayed the soil surface pretty well. I wanna help get the micro life kicked into gear…

I’m sure the microbes are here and growing, I bured a few leaves and stocks/roots of the last plants about half way down into the soil, about 10 days before adding plants 🪴

7 Likes

I top dressed with fresh EWC at the beginning of flower and now have several ‘volunteers’ signing up for ground cover duties.
My worm box is always sprouting misc seeds, I guess they know the good stuff! :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Anything sprouting is always a good sign, sounds like your doing it right :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

I had a trifoliate volunteer come up awhile back.

7 Likes

Checked on the worms 🪱 & feed them some Worm Smoothy…

Moved the soil around and found just skin of the tomatoe top leftover & lot of quick moveing Worms 🪱
Broke up some of that Smoothy I made…

Covered it with some damp cardboard and piled the dirt on top…

6 Likes

Hey you guys let me know. Should I be posting content about the No Till Garden here? Or over on Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant ??

PS. This is what the No Till Garden looks like…
I also have 2 mystery seedlings :seedling: (suspected to be sweet peppers, & some Green Onions growing in here too)

Orange Grove F3

This is more or less the color I’m seeing, hard for the camera to capture properly… Still just babies and waiting for them to show me what sex :smirk::crazy_face:

12 Likes

Post here, I’m loving it

5 Likes

Alright. I’ll retire the other thread then.

4 Likes

Alright, moved my chair. Forgot my chips tho…

4 Likes

Hahaa. Your gonna need a sub or something. Lots of buds be growing here.

2 Likes

Corner store run… who’s going??!

2 Likes

We should do a coffee run too so we can be wide awake to watch the plants 🪴 veg

5 Likes

Love me some coffee. Whos driving??

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll go along for the ride…

2 Likes

Cool, let’s go. We going to :star2:$ to get Canna coffee & chips.

2 Likes

Canna coffee???

I’m ordering a double…

2 Likes

Calling SHOTGUN

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I’m skitching along for the ride, hopefully I don’t spill my coffee😄

2 Likes

Thought I was already tracking this one no wonder haven’t seen it pop up recently. So thanks for redirecting me here to tell you those bubble gums of your are really pissing my fingers closer to poppin the bottle of mine open!

1 Like

It’s nice to see you all here. Looks like we gonna need a mini van, we all can’t ride on the roof rack lol :laughing::joy:

3 Likes