Nobodyknows organic garden brazil

Hello everyone, I ask permission to all gardeners in the community, I humbly come to show you my garden, fighting in the resistance against the illegality of marijuana, I am a Brazilian gardener in Brazilian lands.
All my production is for consumption, I don’t sell, I don’t buy and I try not to finance crime, which is already big around here…

in the garden are
two 24k, sixteen 24k vs watermelon, four Valley Heat true og vs SFV OG, and three plants are crosses from a hawaiian gardener that I got as a gift.
I already feel very grateful to have these genetics in my garden, it is for the collaboration of other gardeners who are in the resistance that I got genetics as a gift.

And some photos of my last greenhouse cultivation that I made with pallets

Jah bless everyone !

56 Likes

Love the greenhouse, nobodyknows

6 Likes

Thanks Northern_Loki, it was made with a lot of love :smile:

4 Likes

Looks like ya have a good handle on it ! Everything looks great! IMO it’s the best practice let the plant grow on its own accord !

3 Likes

Welcome! Great things happening in your Brazil! Beautiful greenhouse!

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @nobodyknows , nice build from pallets, really cool.

3 Likes

Hi @nobodyknows, that is a nice and neat looking setup, good job! Thanks for showing it to us!

2 Likes

Hi there:

I agree, your greenhouse looks amazing.

4 Likes

Hey bud!! be welcome!!!

Nice setup you made!! congrats for this!!! Happy to see another brazilian growing your own stuff!!

I will be following of your topic since now!
You can count with me whatever you need! tamo junto!

Strong hug!

:brazil: :man_farmer: :heart:

3 Likes

Awesome! Definitely following along! I absolutely love the greenhouse. And made from pallets absolutely amazing (I’m huge on repurposing items destined for the landfill or scrap.) positive vibes and blessings headed your way my friend :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG and I like your greenhouse!

2 Likes

Welcome to O.G. Your greenhouse look amazing. You are not alone.

2 Likes

Great to see growing the brazilian community Arriba|nullxnull, I love the beauty of the simplicity, great idea accomplished, you must be proud about doing such things with your own hands, welcome and enjoy your stay as I enjoy your setting … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Thanks so much @Tinytuttle ! For sure, IMO is an excellent choice, I’m in the process of building my soil again, I hope it works like the masters who already do, but it won’t be in this next cycle that my soil will be ready, for now I’m using my compost, and cheap organic fertilizers we have around here. Big hug, thanks for being in my diary!

2 Likes

Hi @4ftfarmer ! thanks for the receptivity! We try to do the best with what we have

2 Likes

Hi @DougDawson ! thank you very much for the words, I particularly love working with waste materials!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Foreigner , it was made with a lot of care, the flowers make it more beautiful too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello friend @LionsNaughtyBeans ! I don’t even know how to thank you so kindly! Thanks for the words, it’s really nice to have a feed like yours, and thank you so much for being willing to collaborate with any help, everything I have in the garden, came through exactly collaboration and kindness like yours! Big hug, tamo junto obrigado!

2 Likes

Hello @TopShelfTrees1 ! Thank you so much gardener! I’m in favor of the reuse of everything, your feed is very good, soon I’ll make another gh with more reused materials than this one, that’s the way! Big hug, jah bless, and may the vibrations you send, be multiplied back to you !

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Tejas !!! Jah bless!

1 Like