Non monetary sports wager thread

Since there are so many members here that have seeds/cuttings/clones, I decided to create a wager thread for any sports events football, basketball, baseball, soccer etc…
The only/main thing about this thread is no monetary bets/wages can be made…I am willing to wager my seeds to members outside of USA and seeds/clones to members in the USA. I am only gonna bet/wage 1 member at time otherwise it will get complicated.
I just asked a member if he wants to make a bet/wager on today’s football game between the 49’s/cowboys game but I haven’t heard back from him yet…If I don’t hear from him in a few hrs. someone can take my bet/wager on this thread…good luck and let’s have some fun people.

No Welchers Please

19 Likes

Heh I love a good sports bet interesting idea

2 Likes

Well I have the 49’s to win against the Cowboys, just straight up win no spreads…the game starts 5:30 central, if I don’t hear from this member by 5 central, does anyone on this thread want to make a wager on today’s game?

2 Likes

Guess I’ll be the the one…
But I’m rooting for Dallas fella’s!
:wink::grinning::crazy_face::us::football:

2 Likes

Well it’s about 2pm. now central, if I don’t hear from this member by 5pm it’s on…I also have a bet from a buddy from ICMAG, he wants my old school Skunk and NYCD seeds, a lady from my hometown wants 2 buckets of beers on bucket day Wednesday and I bet a rich farmer from next town over for $500. @blowdout2269 I will let you know by 5pm today bromigo.

4 Likes

Just a wild guess. You from CA?

Midwest grower bromigo, just a heads up I have homemade strains(seeds)…

1 Like

Shoot I’ll take you up on it. Have cousins in Cali and Texas. Doesn’t matter who wins to me, just happy I don’t have to watch TB again! My cousin from cali went to the last 9er game at candle stick.

1 Like

Sorry man, but if I don’t hear from the 1st. member, @blowdout2269 has dibs, if he doesn’t want the bet/wager you’re next in line @Slammedsonoma420.

1 Like

No problem at all, wasn’t sure if they were interested or not! Good luck!

1 Like

This thread is not just for me, it’s for everyone…Post a team on this thread you’re betting to win I’m sure someone else will be willing to take your bet/wager…

2 Likes

I’ll take ur bet buddy!
Afraid that I don’t have much to offer if the niners win, but I’m sure I can find something. Though it might take me a while. Good luck!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As I said if I don’t hear from the 1st. member I offered the bet/wager to, we’re on…I will let you know 5pm today…

1 Like

Ok, didn’t hear from him… @blowdout2269, I will bet that the 49’s will win and I have 5 MTP and 5 DK13 seeds to bet with…we will bet on the final score no spreads… I’m offering you both a sativa & indica strains…what do you have to bet/wager with? Need to know before kick off… actually let me know in 5 mins. before kick off 5:25…Because I have another member who wants to take my bet.

I broke down and bet 2 member on this thread…good luck guys…

49’s for the win…

3 Likes

We got a helluva game goin here!

2 Likes

I know, 2 Team of the Decade playing each other…

1 Like

Damn…not lookin good. :roll_eyes:
Two minutes is a long time though!

Just like Dallas to choke!

1 Like

Great game guys, I will announce my next bet/wager sometime next week…to me this is more exciting than just trading/giving away seeds…
I don’t care about winning/losing $500 from a multi-millionaire farmer but the main thing, I get to keep these 2 strains…I will never ever use them to bet on any games, ever.

5 Likes