Non monetary sports wager thread

Great game guys, I will announce my next bet/wager sometime next week…to me this is more exciting than just trading/giving away seeds…
I don’t care about winning/losing $500 from a multi-millionaire farmer but the main thing, I get to keep these 2 strains…I will never ever use them to bet on any games, ever.

5 Likes

Cincinnati vs. :earth_americas:. You seem like a Mahomes guy​:wink: Phil

2 Likes

For next week I’ll take the 49’s to win against the Eagles and I have 5 Matanuska Thunder Piss seeds, does anyone have any auto fems they wanna bet with? Final score no spreads…

I’m also a Chiefs fan, I have 5 DK13 seeds anyone have any auto fems they wanna bet with? Final score no spreads.

2 Likes

Happy to take those off your hands. I have 5 Lemon Tree S1. What is DK13?

BENGALS

2 Likes

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Airbourne’s G13

Kinda looking for auto fems, what is lemon tree’s lineage? Indica or sativa

Lemon Tree is Lemon Kush crossed with Sour Diesel. A buddy made S1 with an ‘elite’ cut. 50/50

1 Like

@LivingBlackSoil,Ok we’re on…I’ll take Chiefs to win, final score no spreads…good luck bromigo.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the new gear😉. Good luck

3 Likes

Correction my friend, I can’t wait to grow your Lemon Tree…Good Luck tomorrow.

Any takers on my other wager, 49’s?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Burrow is a verb, that’s what’s happening.

1 Like

Gimme the birds

no spread, straight up?

1 Like

I have 5 Matanuska Thunder Piss seeds to wager with…What you gots?

1 Like

Fem auto @ repins
5 pc
Widow Maker

Only fem auto’s, or you like reg photo’s too?

1 Like

Ok, that’s fine…I got the 49’s no spreads final score…good luck man.

2 Likes

That thunder piss looks like serious shit. If you win, i will include 5 original BOG seeds for you :wink:

2 Likes

I shipped some Matanuska Tinder Piss seeds to Canada and South America less than a year or 2 ago…where are you located?

1 Like

Land of the free, home of the brave

2 Likes

A few more hours before the fun begins…I can’t wait to get your seed packs in the mail…good luck…

2 Likes