Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

don’t quote me on this, but i’m pretty sure the lobbyist that inspired “thank you for smoking” went on the lobby for bottled water.

I understand that they’re convenient, but it would be pretty damn easy to ban plastic bottles and force cans/paper cartons only. people are talkin about banning cars and fossil fuels…maybe we at least start with water bottles lmfao

5 Likes

Pepsi and coke are the worst in third world countries. They will GIVE them product, a display and everything to sell it, but do nothing to recycle. Utila has pushed for only glass on the island, no plastic bottles, bringing it right to corporate, and they ignore. With what the average islander makes, you think they turn down free product and displays? :frowning:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Every time I order D.I.Y E- Juice there are some new provisions and taxes.
I was ordering a 100mg concentration for dirt cheap from the states,
then It was 60ml Nic concentration limit, Now it’s a 20ml limit on nic concentration.
20 was the percentage concentration I vape now I can not even D.I.Y it there is no room for the cut.
and they added more tax again. I need it to be what it was when I started
the reason I started. It used to be a small fraction of the cost of cigarettes.
I wish owners would start mislabeling the concentration stickers lol

1 Like

How many people knew Harrison Ford was a roadie for the Doors? That’s him and Jim Morrison

8 Likes

16 Likes

GIANT Puffball mushroom.

8 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

Jay-Z x Cardi B

2 Likes

where did you find that tiny old lady?

2 Likes

…and do you know her Brother?

…Jorge Gonzales :slightly_smiling_face: