Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Judging by the stripe on the side Iā€™m going to guess itā€™s a GT350 or 500 but my mother has a 68 Fastback that looks like that (minus the stripe) that Iā€™m hoping to inherit.

Oh no straight to the face! My only hope is that I hit it hard enough to spin itā€™s weird long head considering Iā€™ll most likely shatter my hand doing it.

2 Likes

I had to look up this level fuckery!

6 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

Oh no straight to the face! My only hope is that I hit it hard enough to spin itā€™s weird long head considering Iā€™ll most likely shatter my hand doing it.
[/quote]

Ok, I have to know, whatā€™s the story about about punching giraffes?!?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know exactly. It just occurred to me one day and it was half seeing a giraffe and thinking they were pretty punchable and half the fact that Iā€™ve never heard of anyone doing it (or even wanting to do it). Iā€™d be lying if I said the prestige didnā€™t appeal to me, you know the prestige of punching a giraffe.

My ex and I passed a petting zoo where they had some giraffes once and I made her pull in so I could gather some intel. She was smart enough to distance herself from me walking in and I walked right up to the counter and said I was hoping to find out some info on giraffes. I asked a few questions about defense tactics and how hard their skulls were while my GF stifled laughter across the room. The woman there was answering all my questions and said they actually just put a giraffe skull in storage and if I had come the previous week she could have showed me.

I told her the reason I was asking was because I had an idiot friend who wanted to punch one and I was trying to find real reasons to convince him not to and her response was like it was written for a movie - ā€œWho would want to hurt such a majestic creature?!ā€. I was like yeah heā€™s got issues while my gf was nearly crying trying not to burst into a laughing fit. The visit confirmed that their skulls are very thick and you would most likely break the shit out of your hand, and that while they swing their necks to fight each other the probability is that it would turn and kick with itā€™s back legs against a potential puncher.

7 Likes

And then this happenedā€¦

10 Likes

I think you could beat the shit out of a lemur @Slick1

7 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™d turn a lemur inside out if I set my sights on it! Too easy though. A giraffe presents the right amount of danger to make it fair in my mind. I am sacrificing my hand for something that may or may not even hurt the giraffe that much which feels pretty fair. Also I feel like hanging out the sunroof of a car or being in the bed of a pickup I have a decent chance of avoiding a life altering/ending rear kick, but the possibility of him making contact exists to a certain degree. That feels fair as well.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Note to self, donā€™t go to a drive through safari with @Slick1

6 Likes

My question isā€¦ How in the hell did it get upside down???

@Prince
Didnā€™t the GT have a raised edge on the back?

@Pigeonman
My first thought was ā€œMan, they really need to change that flight pathā€

4 Likes

Guy: ā€œIā€™m going to take a selfie with this Killer Whaleā€
Guyā€™s Buddy: ā€œYou know what would even betterā€¦ Petting it while you doā€
Guy: ā€œYeah, that would be awesomeā€

1 Like

OH, NO, NO, NO, This is just so wrong on so many levels. I guess, though, no one will ever miss you and it will be great if you need an alibiā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like