Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

Being afraid and doing it any way is what we call “courage”.

1 Like

Non-aristocratic for sure but doesn’t mean he’s not high on the economic ladder, sleeves ain’t cheap and I’m not sure but I’d be willing to bet monocles arnt either :grin:

3 Likes

Monocles are only half as expensive as real glasses first of all…

I will say cannabis or weed and it mostly depends who I’m talking too.

5 Likes

Also a moustache like that is expensive to maintain. You gotta go to the hipster barber and they charge a fortune…not to mention the stache wax bills…

Weed = chilling with friends
Cannabis = trying to sound smart when talking about weed to people who have some sort of argument against me being high all the time (cops, in laws, etc etc)

7 Likes

I dislike getting my hair cut, at all, and it’s made worse by the fact that the nearest place is some kind of luxury male grooming salon where I can sip a whiskey and get my sideburns permed or whaterverthefuck they do there.

A haircut is $70. Get fucked.

But yes, exactly, know your audience. “It’s the sticky icky chronic dro, bro.”

5 Likes

that’s the joke of it.

have you seen how much they charge for a quarter plate of food at some places calling it a meal? you can get as many plates as you want at golden corral for under $20. smaller and/or less of something means it is much better and worth more.

3 Likes

You have a bowl & scissors!

3 Likes

I do cut my own hair. Sometimes my sister does it for me. But usually I do it.

3 Likes

https://beardoholic.com/monk-haircut/

2 Likes

I could buy 2 sets of hair clippers that would last me years of haircuts :rofl:

5 Likes

My current clippers are probably 15 years old and we’re burnt a decade ago by a misplaced curling iron. Still works fine.

I bought a new on but it wasn’t powerful enough to defeat my luscious locks.

3 Likes

Being a blonde my hair is so fine I have had many stylists and barbers ask me to never come back as it’s hard to cut and make look right. So it’s now down to the middle of my back and I don’t cut it……

4 Likes

This happens to me too but not because of my hair.

2 Likes

I just shave my head and wear a headband. Stolen piety!

3 Likes

LOL. This was my first thought!

3 Likes

Is that a cross tattoo on his left arm? Monks do that for sure.

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes