Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 5)

I totally agree. Other Land Rover drivers should be made aware of this fantabulous opportunity in every way possible!

1 Like

100% good use of public health care. It has my full support. Theyā€™ll probably drive smaller cars and drive better too.

1 Like

If that were to happen, if they began driving smaller cars and drove them more safely (does that qualify as ā€œbetter?ā€), would the promised penis enlargement happen with no human intervention?! This could actually save the NHS needed resources!

1 Like

I think itā€™s fair to say that 90% of all societal strife is caused by small penises. Change the world one enlargement at a time.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure exactly how the procedure is done, but a possible side benefit is it could reduce the amount of obesity in the world. I mean, the enlargement ā€œstuffingā€ has to come from somewhereā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s just breadcrumbs and chicken stock I think. At least thatā€™s what I remember from my procedure.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure the chicken stock was kosher, and the breadcrumbs were panko. You know, in the spirit of global unity.

1 Like

Itā€™s just like stuffing a turkey except no celery because thatā€™s gross. Donā€™t be gross.

1 Like

Iā€™m never gross. Iā€™m always fine.

I agree. Lumpy bits like celery make for a lumpy bit dick. Lumpy for her pleasure?

1 Like

5 Likes

How come Saturn gets all the jewellery then?

1 Like

Didnā€™t I read Youranus has jewelry, itā€™s just invisible to the naked eye. Perhaps thankfully!

1 Like

Visible ONLY to a naked eye.

1 Like

Of course itā€™s only visible to the naked eye post enlargement! How silly of me to forget there is a bigger picture.

1 Like

As an aside, people do this on purpose. They get little silicone beads implanted under their skin to achieve the same effect.

1 Like

And Iā€™m not ribbing you in any way, shape or form.

4 Likes

Gullet stimulation.

1 Like

Of course! Just shove it down your throat!

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like