Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 8)

No, really, I’ve got to make breakfast! Otherwise, how will I have the energy to be able to (apple) fritter away my copious amounts of free, or at least inexpensive, time.

2 Likes

I get all my action before noon anyway.

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

And it’s always before noon somewhere.

And it was delicious, wasn’t it?! Possibly as delicious as the breakfast I have not yet made.

3 Likes

As long as it’s not a kiwi fritter we’re good.

2 Likes

I would 100% kick it with this dude. Looks like Kenny powers pre major league

You know youre fresh when your socks are slightly whiter than your shoes

2 Likes

th-2259322564

There’s no ‘extra, free, or down’ time, only life time. As long as you find value in it, it’s a ‘good’ time. For that I commend the diligence of you folks haha, you’ve found a pretty garden, and have the good sense to want to stay. It’sthe glue, my brethren haha part eight of the glue

8 Likes

Speaking only for myself, yes I may, but I use it wisely. I fully spell out words. ROFLMAO

7 Likes

Touche ! :face_with_monocle:🥸 :nerd_face:

3 Likes

The internet cannot hear the sound of the forest. It requires the best possible human input. So far alls we gots is dumb ol spelling to leans on

This was an abstract knee-jerk response, not diminishing @Magu s input! :point_left:

Now I’m kaleidocopically second guessing wtf I’m doing. Fuck. Let me regroup lol

3 Likes

Just 2 more hours til I can formally like again.

That’s right, and I think one can get even more precise: There is only this very moment. All others, future and past, exist only in our minds.

The opening lines of Ain’t No Great Day are “Well, there ain’t no great day coming tomorrow, cuz it’s here today, even if everything’s going wrong, and your world is falling away,…” That’s right, right now, as I type this and you read it “in a while,” that’s all we’ve got.

Biff is quite the philosopher. Oooooooo, deep man! :wink:

Let’s fill our “real” time with weed and love (not necessarily in that order). :heart:

5 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

I’m in the likes penalty box.

I believe that in Japanese, “I’m coming!” is “I’m going!” Seriously. HA!

3 Likes

Ok I think I worked out the glitches, back to it

7 Likes

He calls out united airlines like a prophet haha

They’ve had a real hard time recently

2 Likes

The key to eternal life is government bailouts.

4 Likes

Duh, ten characters :rofl:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Really? Even if yer dirt nappin’?

4 Likes