Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

8 Likes

12 Likes

That brings back memories. 🥸

- THIS DAY IN HISTORY -

On this day in the year 1776, The american colonist and french spy “ Pepe La Pew @Hashpants invented the first hash pipe. Here is a picture of said pipe.

It was a great success with the public but eventually had to be shut down by the authorities after multiple people had fallen off the second story roof after taking a “shotgun” hit.

7 Likes

Oh …Hell… No…
Have this '‘thing’ about being underground or underwater… mmm nope!

1 Like

AMAZED that some asshat hasn’t taken it yet…

1 Like

Me too!!! no reason they couldn’t create one – downscaled and used on the BBQ/open flame!!

1 Like

No we know where the term "burnout " originated. Seriously, is that a Fisher stove.

3 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

Outta likes.

Obviously not mine, but I don’t believe so. Far fancier than any Fisher I’ve ever seen. Perhaps some OG will know for certain.

There appears to be a hot water heater behind the stove. I wonder if that stove heats the water?

4 Likes

6 Likes

My mom, who was born in 1910, looked a lot like Bette Davis after she was about 40 years old, so this character doesn’t look like her particularly, but I can fuckin’ hear her agreeing with that exact sentiment. And berating her only son for dropping the “g” in fucking (see above). She was quite proper, my mom. :joy: Must be where I get it from. Both my sisters too.

7 Likes

1oh76g

10 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

11 Likes

Positive Vibes

7 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes