Norden seeds , Auto viking ak 47 , Auto viking chees

Hello , i start this seeds from norden seeds 4 Days ago. Put them in soil .i have viking ak 47 and viking chees , å New strain to try .i am going to have like 30 outside in the Forest after å time , and the rest 40 strain inside under my optic 6 , 3000 k and 5000 k , and ons 600 hos. I have just begin to do this , tis my 3e realy grow session in my life . So now we Will ses. And i Hope i get help from you guys and girls on my way . Love and light

16 Likes

Love and light, trust and Hope

13 Likes

Hi Drnylle, looks like a good start, I think your translator is a bit buggy.

4 Likes

Hello my friend . I am bad to whrite English. So i am praktiising to whrite . Yes its looking good . I have Hope. This norden seeds have give me good yeld befour.

7 Likes

Welcome @Drnylle!

As with your garden, so too shall your English improve.

Google (sadly) can help.

Keep posting pictures so we can follow along.

:thumbsup:

99 :eye:

8 Likes

Hi and welcome! I’ll be looking for your plant progress, as for your English, mine’s looks a little bit decent because I use Grammarly as a Chrome extension and there’s an Android app too. Good luck with your grow, northern strains are always interesting for me because of my northern climate, skol … :sunglasses::beers:

9 Likes

Hello , i have this ,superthrive to give the plants now.in the begining . What.do you have for nutrients ,in the diffrent Stages? In your grow box ?
And how do you do outside in the Forest?
Shold i mix somting down to the soil in the hole i do in the.forest.?
I going to start put 30 strain outside in the soil , aouroud 2 weeks from now . I Think the strain is about 15 cm åt that time .
And i going to keep 40 inside under my optic cob 6 .maby put out more later if it goes easy.to do .
Dö you have some anabola steoroid mix to give me.?
Have.a Good.day

3 Likes

12 Days old , and a few just 4,5 Days.
Love and light

8 Likes

Do you Think i can topping my autos , or is it bad to do that .

Topping autos can lead to stunting and reduced yield. I suggest a low stress training method such as tying it down.

5 Likes

Is it God or bad to topp auto strain ?

1 Like

I’ve never topped my autos but F.I.Ming works ok so I would say do a FIM on autos not topping. :+1:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t top or cause any heavy stress as they don’t bounce back well, if at all… they have a time limit and to use some of that time in any way for recovery hinders their overall growth…

Fimming, as stated by @Explorer would be less risky, but still cutting pieces off from their food source… if it’s height you’re worried about maybe try LST and tie the top of the plant down

4 Likes

is that auto-correct/cell-phone spelling? :thinking: :nerd:

:thought_balloon: …weed basically is a god, interesting…

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I fixed the title of the posts errors lol but I’m not gonna start spell checking actual posts lol

Edit: Moved your other topic to your grow thread so all your awesomeness can be together -Jake

3 Likes

I agree with the experts you may not top them, here’s an article related: Should I prune (top) my plants? , if you decide fimming as suggested here’s the how to: What is the FIM pruning technique?. Autos are really fragile plants because of their genetics, good for short summer places but not really grown by the people as I saw in this forum … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hello , i have now fim a few plants ant soon i going to lst the rest .
I have about 30 % Coco in my soil whit this mycon maschroom in the soil .can i jouse ordenery nutrich for the plants??
Or do i need some more to mix down in the soil ?
Love and light

I can’t really comment to be honest buddy I have only ever used coco, however read the bottle of nutrients it should say whether it is suitable or not for a soil application.

The majority of nutrients will works for any medium but the question is will it work correctly with that medium. :+1:

2 Likes

I think you should use specific nutrients for soil, the coco dose is not reliable, cheers … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok . Nice . Just doit and be happy . :rofl::joy::joy::rofl: