North Country Dingwop 2021

Aye OG community members!
I’m gonna start a disorganized thread of my 2021 grow highlights and lowlights right here.
I’m not new to outdoor growing and I like to keep it simple and “see what happens” so I’m hoping for a relatively decent chance at a good end result come October.

So I’ll make a long story longer by saying that about 15 years ago I was in a place where I could grow a half a dozen plants right in my vegetable garden without worry. Add a divorce, house sale, moving to a 90,000 pop. city and tight neighbors in a illegal state… well, I’ve had to guerrilla grow for the last few years… which can be a drag and have unique challenges, risks, failures, and big rewards. I guess that’s part of the lure of it all. I just prefer outdoors to indoors. Just the kinda dude I am.

I encourage anybody to throw their two cents in on any of this - you like it, hate it, have a suggestion, advice, good vibes,… anything to contribute… I’d love for you to chime in.
We all can learn new shit everyday and we all do better when we all do better.

Enough blabbering in…
For this year’s dingwop, I’ve really been itching to get back to some of the stuff I grew 15 years ago so this is my current line up that’ll be soaking tonight:
— My classics —
OG#18 (Reserva Privada)
SnoBud (Dutch Passion)
Blue Dream
C99 (3 varieties I’m looking to breed… we’ll see what happens)

—New to Me Strains —
Garlic
Oregon Cutthroat X Newberry
Cookieland (GSC x Candlyland)
Ringo’s Gift

I want to add one more variety… I have all these varieties and want to grow as many as I can without getting too stupid… think I’ll set up a poll…

20 Likes

Pulling my bucket up and along for the ride.

1 Like

I’ll grow what OG tells me to… out of these varietals what would you grow outdoors this summer?

The 2021 Dingwop Grow should include:
  • Gelato
  • Pura Vida
  • Super Skunk
  • White Widow
  • THC Bomb
  • Bubba Kush

0 voters

7 Likes

Looking forward to following this adventure! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow, dig the ‘we’ll see what happens’ approach.

1 Like

Good luck with your 2021 grow!

2 Likes

I used to grow gurrella style-

A lot of time spent “hunting and fishing”…

Enjoy your time outdoors, and I hope you find a heavy harvest this fall :smiley:

2 Likes

In for the Win…looks as if you have a Head Start!! Good Luck, continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Don’t forget, dibs when that right corner opens.

2 Likes

Sliding in here real quick like, before it gets too over crowded in here and @misterbee eats all the cookies…:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
Best of luck to your grow man!!
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the well wishes on this journey! I’ll keep it updated semi- regularly with pics and all sorts of follies and maybe a little adventure!
Glad all you cats jumped on board with me up in the north woods! :v:t3::boom::v:t3:

3 Likes

Good luck on your grow.
Hoping that oregon cutthroat throws some nice colors for you.

1 Like

As a fellow north country’er, good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks!
I’m really looking forward to the OCTxNewberry - the pics I’ve seen of these are quite intriguing

5 Likes

Damn, looks beautiful :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

The almost black colors come from the Newberry… and the OCT looks deadly… so beautiful!

10 Likes

Dying to see what that cross puts out…

1 Like

Sitting down by the campfire to watch this one :camping:

1 Like

Voted and watching!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Got me hooked; I’m in for this one. I like how u keep things real. I can totally relate. I’m looking for a new spot to do my outdoor grow in a offbeat path where the stank doesn’t give it away. I’m liking ur vibe so far…keep it up.

2 Likes

Soaked seeds overnight and put them into seed starting mix today.
Last minute addition to the lineup - Northern Lights x Orange Grove from an OGer… looking forward to what pops outta those!
And looks like White Widow is leading the poll

2 Likes