North Malawi Seeds to share

Hi All.

It has taken me a bloody long time to score these babies. They are from North Malawi, I can not be 100% certain that they are pure, but I hope those that would know, can tell me.

On th elaptop, those that passed the crush test. Even the small green ones were strong as stone. Index finger and thumb soar as hell, lol.

On the table, those are the ones that failed the crushed test.

In the tin, well im going to chuck those at my sons school as its his last year and I wanted to leave something behind, hahahah.

I have promised two members who sent me seeds early this year but the rest are up for grabs.

ill be sending packs of 10 until I run out.

reach out and recieve, this is a pay it back and pay forward ALL IN ONE.

Peace

38 Likes

Would love to try some and share with some friends. Awesome of you to do something like this :grin:

6 Likes

Very kind of you. :seedling::seedling::seedling: I hope your son’s school appreciates it. :smiley:

5 Likes

hahah, its a very uptight school with trust fund baby parents, its meant to be a joke that only years later my son can say, "my dad did that "

4 Likes

hit me a dm with address, with pleasure. I would love to share

5 Likes

Hi zimbogro, really cool of you to share them.
I’d love to give these a try if you still have any left.

3 Likes

PM sent, thanks again

3 Likes

Excited to see what comes out of them. Hope to see a journal or 2 come from your generosity

3 Likes

Are these mostly sativa?

2 Likes

I believe it’s entirely sativa.

1 Like

@zimbogro bud , is the flowering time over the 15/16 weeks or more/less ? Fk i seen some taking 6 months to finish,( in the past.) - have ya run any yet or anyone grown any yet … just curious mate - anymore info on these would be great :+1:.
Cheers.
Gaz

5 Likes

:clap: :thumbsup: :champagne: :tophat: @zimbogro

Very cool. :wink: Overgrowing!

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

full on Sativa and wild grown

5 Likes

Im about to pop a few outdoors, and leave them to grow naturally. Its the beginning fo summer here so Ill find out how many weeks they will go. I plan to have some under veg light and others just run them 12/12 with natural light, so I can compare

11 Likes

You inspired me bro !

3 Likes

Pm coming with the quickness

2 Likes

Beautiful ! Spreading the love ! I wouldn’t mind trying a few , should be some outstanding parental stock ! I’m quite a ways away from you tho !
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow on!

2 Likes

I’d like to try them bro. I have a Malawi cross going now. Might be a couple of weeks before I can cover the shipping. It’s been tight this month. PM sent

3 Likes

Hi ALL sorry for disappearing. We are having a reachid time here in the military state. No fuel for generators, 12 to 20 hour power cuts DAILY, Solar systems costing $10k + ( im saving, lol). So its been a bitch just keeping my grows alive and the poor girls are being abused and not in a nice way, lol.

I digress, I havent shipped any beans out YET ! I am going down the list of PMs and its forst asked, first given.
I just want this first load to be grown and for YOU to tell me if its worth getting more. YOUR OPINION counts more than mine.

Before I mail out, I have only ever received beans ( i have a system) but I have never shipped out.
PLEASE tell me if your address requires “special” packing ie. can i just send beans or must I camouflage?
You can OM me if you dont want to post it here.
Help me to help you!

Peace and happy, stress free growing !

10 Likes

Camouflage is great but only send naked beans if you’re looking to ruin someone’s day.

5 Likes