Northern Lights #1, #2 & Khash

Just some NL#1, NL#2 and KHP that I will be logging for myself.

A few PH issues at first but it’s been resolved and plants are getting back on track.

35 Likes

Very cool man, love the NL. I am gonna plunk down on the grass and watch this if that’s cool. :v:

4 Likes

Dibs on that far right corner. I saw the crowd massing and headed this way!!! Continued success, bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

looking good! Pulling up a chair for this one! :smiley:

1 Like

been trying to get some good northern lights for a couple of years now. the run last year, really messed me up. oh well, what can you do? this looks interesting.

regards,

3 Likes

This should be a killer run man. So, which NL is the “piney” one? :evergreen_tree: Some of the best weed I ever smoked tasted like a pine cone. I was totally hungover, so I wasn’t able to full appreciate it, but a guy gave us 1 joint, and 4 of us weren’t able to finish it.

Good luck on this one man. :+1: :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

You know I’ll be camping out for the light show!

3 Likes

See what happens when you turn those Northern Lights on??? OGers scamper everywhere!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Can’t tell yet.

This grow will be more for seed increasing and parental stock.

10 Likes

NL was the first “kind” bud I ever smoked back when I was 18. It smelled and tasted just like a pine tree. Good memories! Don’t know which NL # it was though.

5 Likes

Looks like fun! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Sounds great RocketBoy! Northern Lights has always had my interest. Should be some lovely ladies in there

2 Likes

I thought there was one of the NLs that was pretty consistent with the pine smells/flavors.

they can all have it , that said i would assume its part of the NL1 line and probably more prevalent in it… for being a common NL terp I’ve yet to find it unfortunately more berries, sours than anything else

5 Likes

oh, I’ll def be following this. Love dem NL strains.

Happy growing and stay safe!

3 Likes

you are in for a treat ole rocket has damn good luck with NL

4 Likes

I’ll be chilling in the back for this one. As soon as my NL 5’s arrive from authentic, I’ll be joining you on the hunt. :v:

2 Likes

thats like saying rocketboy 3 times :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I have a couple of NL#5’s up my sleeve :wink:

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair and ready for the show!!

2 Likes