Northern Lights 5 preservation run

Hey @OleReynard do you still have that 89NL#5 from mel? If so, do you plan on running it in the near future?

I’m asking because I’m looking for a 89NL#5 male/s to cross with my 89NL#5 female. I would definitely pay for some mixed 89males pollen.

10 Likes

Thanks so much for sticking with the project.
I have a Nirvana NL round going right now, but I’m not impressed with, and they look awfully sativaish, so I definitely need to upgrade my lines. AND I’ve been dying to try something from Deep Ellum.
I have some older sssdh F1’s I need to look through, and i have some other seeds coming in soon that’s I’ll throw out there too.

8 Likes

I just finished a 24 day run at work and have had no time for gardening. These will be transplanted tommorow and given another couple of weeks to grow before the flip.

26 Likes

Fat, juicy leaves, lookin pretty.

4 Likes

Omg how did I miss this thread?! I see how to add my name to the list, but what is the address on file or add/send list? Sorry I’m new to this. when the local distributor gets the seeds we reach out to them right?

4 Likes

Here is the information about how it works.

6 Likes

Look for the person listed as your country distributor and send them a pm advising you have signed up for seed runs and give them a safe name and address if your in a place where its illegal or your own if you feel comfortable with that, they will contact you when they receive the seeds to ship to you.

5 Likes

Yea I read that about how to add my name, just got lost on the address on file or send list part, then when to send my address.

4 Likes

Peace. I dont know if I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying this bud. I never really take what ppl say on face value (when it comes to the bud I’m getting from them) and I can’t say that I could have been able to know what it was that I was smoking becuz my taste buds are horrible due to cigarettes. That being said I would love the chance to have some to run and see for myself.
Alot of bud I burned being from around here (east coast NY/NJ ) was called Piff or Haze. I suspect it was one time I may have had a steady line to what I think may have been NL now in hindsight…but still no concrete evidence. Would appreciate a chance to run them and save the genetics for future tho.

EDIT : Peace and thank U all for the opportunity. This is the way We should have been disseminating the plant this whole time… but ppl think that it’s their genetics to keep and do with whatever they want. Any breeder U know MAKE a strain…lol.

3 Likes

Lol. Why can’t my name appear in bold like most every1 else? I did the 2 star thing.

2 Likes

You’re good now. :+1:

6 Likes

It don’t like me either I think because I use my phone I can’t choose font

3 Likes

Thank U @Guitarzan But what did U do?? And why can’t I do it…lol

2 Likes

I’m on my phone too but I tried the B bold symbol. It just made more stars…lol

3 Likes

That was the problem. You had a bunch of stars. :slight_smile: I just deleted the extras.
:guitar:

5 Likes

Why does it matter if it’s bold?

2 Likes

Bold means your distributor has your name and address on file already and knows where to send the seeds :wink:

5 Likes

Oh, so if I just PMd it then bold it? I put my name in bold yesterday, and sent my address the day before lol.

3 Likes

So long as your distributor has your name and address you want to use it’s all good. I get new members who don’t pm me at all and I pm them when I get their name show up on a list. Sometimes though I get lists with people in the wrong country, so it’s better to pm your distributor to make sure your seeds are coming from the right location.

7 Likes

Peace. I wanted to know that too. I just thought it meant U were REALLY in (whatever that meant…lol). Thanks for clarity. I have sent my addy to @Sebring and he said he would pass it on to MOTR (which for any1 not a normal or regular member is MomOnTheRun. I didnt know who it was until recent as no1 ever seemed to explain ppl just knew… well I didnt then but I do now and any1 else who didnt before should now as well.)
Peace

9 Likes