Northern lights seeds

Hi all. Scoured online trying to track down where these seeds may have come from. They were gifted to me and are northern lights, just not sure who breed them. Maybe someone here has had seeds delivered in the same type of packaging?

I’d say they are from the Netherlands from the info on back? Looked for packaging with gold bars around the title…

It’s not a lot to go on, and ultimately doesn’t matter, but curiosity is driving me nuts.
Also got a random auto in a little plastic vial that is nameless and possibly some received seeds in the same manner before. Thanks for any help. Even a better query search suggestion would be great.

1 Like

Can’t help, but … I know is that on Oudezijds Achterburgwal there is Sensi Seeds Hash & Marijuana Museum and not far from it there is also Flying Dutchman branded Sensi’s shop :slight_smile:

But for many years their packaging is different than basic vial :slight_smile:

Font type looks a lot like what Dutch Passion is using…

2 Likes

It has to be from an older packaging of DP. Time to read up on its grow history. Thanks for digging and translating the neighborhood!

3 Likes

The R in a circle is a legally registered name
They are from Sensi seeds
mid 2000’s if im not mistaken maybe ~04-05
which makes them 150 bucks of seeds :slight_smile:

just realised how old thread is sorry

3 Likes

Thanks @gordongecko. i think those went to @GumbyBuds? Any word if they did anything GB?

1 Like

@GumbyBuds hasn’t posted for a month.

I am worried about him.

3 Likes