Not Another Hoodini Grow Log

It must be fate my critical purple seeds and the hook up from @ReikoX auto fem seeds came in on the same day. . . Thanks again for the hookup ReikoX if you want I’ll send you 3 of my 5 crit purple seeds to breed and spread thru the auto lovers community. Pm me if you do.

check out that thc content. . .I think that’s one of those my fish was this big over exaggerations

23 Likes

Can’t wait to get these in the ground
Loved the stickers too

11 Likes

All right!

Look at this new thread!

:popcorn: :camera_with_flash: :camping:

7 Likes

Glad they made it safe. Enjoy. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Look you came out and wants to play :slight_smile:

Razzleberry kush 4 days after putting in the ground

6 Likes

Seed packaging :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still can’t wait to meet the newest additions to my team. My auto line up for this week is 2 critical purples and 2 @ReikoX 's mix. Updates as soon as they pop out and say hi

3 Likes

7 Likes

What are those lovely little ones?

2 Likes

I planted a bundle of them some were eaten by animals.

Gifts from my dude @Kalgrae and @bogseeds !

4 Likes

The first image is Sour Strawberry

The second image is a Sour Diesel cross.

2 Likes

Awesome! Well shout outs to @Kalgrae and @BogSeeds for sharing the love. I’ve had the same problem with bugs eating my seedlings that I grew straight in the ground. They don’t mess with the ones in the pots. Must be too stoned after the ones in the ground to climb up the pots. DID YOU try hanging bars of soap in socks around your growing area to scare critters away with the human smell?

3 Likes

Nah i got plenty of seeds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Must be nice lol I’ll get there soon

2 Likes

@shroomgod Are your sour strawberry and sour diesel cross autos?

2 Likes

Isn’t that too cool! I am debating where I want my collection.

2 Likes

Lol definitely awesome and I only have 2 so I still have a while before I’d have a collection. Must had a good seed collection along with it :wink:

2 Likes

Yes was just going thru it and dreaming of when I get rid of the mites and can start again.
Actually had to move it out of the quest room and into the fridge. Heating up here.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve got enough seeds to grow 2 a week til the end of summer but hopefully my auto fem breeding will be a success and I’ll have enough to play with thru the winter so finger crossed

2 Likes

My success or failure will be documented here so your in for a good show lol

2 Likes