Not Another Hoodini Grow Log

i mean unless you were sabatoged… i would say that plant absorb something through its root system that completely fried it

1 Like

or it was completely bone dry… i would personally pull the plant and then inspect root system… im not aware of any pest that could do that in 72 hrs though

1 Like

Now that’s a question there! The top of the plant is about 4 feet off the ground so no dog could do it, but a devious neighbor on liver medications coming over and pissing all over the plant as a haha smoke my pee weed, that could be a theory for sure!

honestly ive seen my plants get bleached and they looked like that in about one day… again i would pull that plant and youll find your answers… does it smell weird or anything the soil too

1 Like

Like fermenting soil, but I want to see if I can get this plant to come back to life, I’ll call her Frankenstein and it will be for science

1 Like

hahaha i dig it man. hopefully she can pull through

1 Like

Either way it will be a learning experience :+1::+1: I wish I knew the cause so I could tell people DON’T DO THIS

That sucks! Either crazy well water or someone threw a diet coke in there lol Sorry Man!

2 Likes

Shit @Hoodini looks like Round Up got sprayed on it !

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying lol I don’t know wtf. . .here is a just now pic

Still alive, barely

5 Likes

@reikox you were right lol out of 8 (4 LR x UV2 AND 4 LR x TD2)
I got only one female of each and they were hit by my quick draw mcgraw, before he ended his quick life of 24 days hahahah

UV2

TD2
The crazy hail storm we had damaged some leaves but these girls are tough

6 Likes

I’m telling you that Lowryder was a manly male! I’ve told everyone to plant extra and they have had similar results.

3 Likes

Hahaha I only needed one female of each anyway so it all worked out for the best

1 Like

Summed it up, why
Didnt I of start more😂
But its still one beautiful male👏

2 Likes

Looks like acid was poured on it! :rage:

2 Likes

it’s time for that security camera, imo… :spy: :projector:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Lol it’s just one plant so it could have been worse thanks guys for confirming I’m not as paranoid as I thought hehe

4 Likes

Alive I Say, She Is Alive!! Muahahahahaha
Found some kind of lard/petroleum jelly looking substance on a bottom leaf. . .? ? ? Signs of sabotage? ? ? Idk. . .
Check out her dank ass buds now :cry::joy:

6 Likes

Someone 100% tried to kill your plant.(fck them) I’d recommend getting cameras and relocate if possible. The worst part is it’s normally someone you know and is close to you. Best of luck In her recovery. I’m rooting for u and her, she was going to be a monster! Let’s see hoodini pull of some magic😎

5 Likes

Tried to take a picture of said substance. . .look at the top tip of my tear drop :cry: not easy to take a pic of but it’s there

3 Likes