Not Another Hoodini Grow Log

Exactly, lowryder x la diva feminized auto pollen coming up

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG not to close to the screen I hope

2 Likes

im glad she came back! just be careful man if your not sure what caused the burn that could be some toxic bud

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, but the terps are coming back and she is smelling so good, I think I’ll have to chance it ;p

2 Likes

One of the only harvest pics that I didn’t lose

Purple resurrection weighting in at just under 3 ounces

13 Likes

Woah that’s some beautiful colors! Smoke report in bound?

1 Like

She smells amazing! like fruity pebbles but her taste is way off, midgrade taste at best, I am going to say that’s it’s caused by the sabotage but the high is a great mellow indica high. Not much of a strong head high but is great for sleeping and eating :grin:🖒🖒🖒

6 Likes

Here’s the Vortex, had to pull her early due to unwanted circumstances but damn I can honestly say my mentor would be proud

It’s got an amazing lemon-mango smell and the taste is even better, sour citrus with a hint of skunky goodness. It’s definitely up there in Hoodini’s best bud grown… Glad I have about 200 Vortex X Razzleberry Kush F1 seeds to give away soon

15 Likes

@Hoodini where you at brother?

3 Likes

:mountain:
Got an email from our friend @Hoodini & pleaded with him to check in but I know he had some rough shit happen last year so just hope all is getting back to normalish for him.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers:fingers crossed @Hoodini is doing well and getting his problems sorted out. He’s a big miss here on OG :+1:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u thanks buddy, I’m still here in the background. Ive been busy as hell working and it doesn’t leave me much time for anything else, but I’ll be back in full swing sooner or later.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia I can always count on you to bring me back to the fold. I appreciate your friendship my man. I’ll stop in more often. I was in cali over memorial weekend, next vaca over there I just might have to stop in and say hi to you

5 Likes

If you need some auto seeds when you start back up, give me a holler!

2 Likes

:astonished: :smile: This is good!

I’m near the capitol city, fwiw. CA is f’n huge. But so is Kazakhstan. :thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Well shit bro! Thought you sailed off the end of the earth? How’s it been?

6 Likes

@ReikoX Thanks my man, it’s great to see the plethora of seeds being made and distributed by our OG family. Ima have to get an indoor setup going soon to help out
Sharing The Love​:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle it’s great to hear from you my friend, sorry ive been non existent this year but I’ll make a come back here soon. Hope your garden is as green as ever my brother I send you all my hoodini good juju

4 Likes

Exactly and for you my friend I will be happy to make the extra drive, or if your ever in my neck of the woods you better hit me up

5 Likes

Your welcome @Hoodini. I think I’m just used to your profile picture covering the entire board whenever I log in and it’s no longer happening. Hurry back and get yourself active again :+1:

5 Likes