Not my monkeys 420

Found this seedbank on Facebook
Not my monkey 420 lol
Picked up some skywalker autos fems 5 for $20 plus 8 shipping
I’ll tell you how it goes they sell photo seeds as well
They only take zelle as payment

24 Likes

I just tried 2 guys and a gun, they excepted cc’s there in the USA and I should have mail today from them

3 Likes

Mine have been shipped,I’ll pop a seed when they arrive,it’s a small outfit husband and wife

$20 for 5 fem beans is a good deal,I’ve never grown skywalker

Took me a minute to get my head around using zelle,but you can use it with your Bank of America account

3 Likes

i wont be able to run these till later, i have some out of state trips coming up
there also a small company, when the stuff gets here i may do like a unboxing thread

1 Like

You mean 2gunsandaguy.com, right? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was also introduced to this couple a few weeks ago. Asked if they had Double Grape and they said they were working on it. Possibly mid March or April.
Thou I did ask if they were just S1s or F1s and the person replied back no…they are F4s and F8s… So either theve been doing this a long time, had no clue what they were talking about, or they were runnin a scam in my eyes.
I could be wrong, and for 4 bucks a seed I would have taking the risk if they had what I was looking for.
Anyway didnt mean to discourage you in anyway, just telling you my story. I hope they do indeed turn out to be what they claim as in a month or so they should have what I want.
Stay Safe and keep me updated please !
:v:

2 Likes

That’s cool these were 4 bucks a seed,ill give it a whirl just to see what happens,I’ve paid more for seeds that didn’t even open lol

3 Likes

Definetly let me know how it goes. I just contacted them again, and they have some genetics I would love to get my hands on.

1 Like

I will they been sent already just waiting on them to come

2 Likes

Yes sir! You got it right again

SSSDH x (G13 x HP) x Citral I just cut one of these that I got from SeedHeaven, as a free packet. A just off the dried stalk sample we tried yesterday and WOW she is freaking delicious!!
I went there looking for Eskobar reproductions, I got a packet of Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain F2 that I’m still cooking.
Very reasonable prices, that is why I search there.
I’ve ordered maybe 3-4 times with flawless results for me. Well better maybe, as the free offerings have been exceptional smoke for me/us from there.

1 Like

yes sir sorry the mix up

1 Like

just to say the seeds have not arrived but it isnt 2guns and a guy’s fault. its the mail they sent it 2 day tracking shows it hasnt left MA. yet

After my experience with growers choice seeds,hopefully this seed bank is a lot better lol
That’s one shady outfit,they refused to send me replacement seeds they owed me unless I paid them $10 shipping
Also got seeds from 207 genetics shipping was quick and you can buy 1 seed from them lol

3 Likes

I used 207 recently and it was a great experience as well

1 Like

Shit that has to be the quickest seed delivery ever lol
Got 2 free Ewok OG fem autos
Just out one of the skywalker in some water

9 Likes

2 days later skywalker and Ewok

5 Likes

I saw monkey and I had to come check. I like that name and those monkeys haha.

3 Likes

I have ordered from monkeys420 twice already and haven’t even popped any of them. Super fast shipping tho! Stealth. I’m happy w them! As soon as I get some space I’m going to pop some of the freebies I got. Some ewok x crime de la chem and blueberry autos.

1 Like

Hope they open 2 of the 7 seeds I got from them opened then died,I don’t think I’ll do business with her again lol

2 Likes