Not so.much a coop but I'm starting island sweet skunk

I’m doing a preservation run of the island sweet skunk. I have seeds from next generation
They stopped selling regulars.
Its.my favorite medicine
I soaked 8 beans in a shotglass when they cracked after 36 hrs I put them in the wet paper towel in a zip lock bag
I hung I on the back of the big screen TV.
36.hrs later they cracked and had tails.
I stucked the beans in my soil.mix in clear jiffy cups from the coffee place Starbucks
My soil is half happy frog and half perlite
I bottom water by putting the cups in a Rubbermaid tub and putting water in it. I poked the hole and dropped seeds in covered with soil then sprayed with hydrogen peroxide to wet it real good cover with a plastic bag and put under a CFL and on a seedling heat pad.

92 Likes

Cool. Another strain I am interested in. Never had it. I will sit front and center. Carry on.

5 Likes

Nice. Looking forward to this grow.

4 Likes

Ooh awesome :ok_hand: I’ll be following this one, I’ve never tried the island sweet skunk so this is going to be sensational :blush: best of luck with the grow brother :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey @Trowertripper , I need to move your thread out of the Co-op section to the grow journal section bud. Only approved Co-op runs can be in the Co-op section, you cool with that? Looking forward to watching your run.

7 Likes

That was one of the first strains I tried at the dispo. Taking a seat in the corner to watch this one.

3 Likes

Sure…@Dougdawson

Where ever is best.

5 Likes

Thanks bud. It’s just to keep the Co-op section easily managed. Appreciate you understanding. Looking forward to this one. Loved Island Sweet Skunk but have not had a chance to grow it yet. Good luck with your grow.

4 Likes

Nice, I remember walking into someone’s house and the whole place smelt of sweet island skunk… pretty skunky :wink:

will be fun to watch

4 Likes

This is going to be a great grow. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I will share seeds with selected individuals who have shared with me …
Probably not gonna open to every newbie who wants em.

19 Likes

I run Island Sweet Skunk too. Mine are Federation Seed. From a long time ago. I have been running her for a few runs now. I’m making some female seeds right now as a matter of fact. Be interesting to see the difference between mine and yours.

29 Likes

Cool! Got it set to watching, this one’s a classic.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes! :sparkles::bear::sparkles:

7 Likes

@BigMike55 Nice…. Real nice!

4 Likes

Following! @BigMike55 's ISS keeper is something special. I want to see what other kind of goodness can come out of those reg beans.

6 Likes

I can understand that. It’s hard work making seeds, you should only share with those you want to. Nothing wrong with that at all.

8 Likes

I’ve heard this sativa dominant strain flowers in 8 weeks and carries a bit of CBD? Either way, can’t go wrong with a sweet, skunky strain. Gonna watch this one

6 Likes

Let me pull a chair for this one.

Dont mind my bucket of poutine :joy:
poutine-500x278

12 Likes

Island Sweet Skunk regs, plus poutine?!
I’m in. :triumph: :plate_with_cutlery:

12 Likes

Thank you for doing this preservation work! I’ve never seen this line before - will be curious to see how it develops for you. God speed!!

4 Likes