November Pic of the month ~Contest~

:movie_camera::boom::seedling: Picture of the month contest thread! :seedling::boom: :movie_camera:

How it works -

Each month you can enter one (only one) Amazing picture from a current Or recent grow. It can be of anything. Trich shot, bud shot, aphids eating your stem shot :rofl: etc… on the 29th of each month a poll will be posted and on the 1st of each month a winner will be announced!!

To enter is simple. Donate 12$ USD to the site https://overgrow.com/donate (cards accepted, contact @LemonadeJoe if you prefer paypal). Put your name in the list below and you’re in for the year. Shipping costs are being taken care of by @PoppaPuff ( special thanks to him, what a great dude)

That’s 12 chances to win for only 12 bucks!

Rules

1. Only one entry per month per person
  2. Pic must be taken by you of a recent or current Ganja grow
  3. You must donate $12 to https://overgrow.com/donate (it’s card gateway, paypal available too - msg @LemonadeJoe)
  4. Entries must be submitted by the 28th of each month before 11:59pm (EST) at which time a poll will be posted to the thread. It will stay up until the last day of the month And a winner will be announced on the 1st of each month.
  5. You cannot vote for your own entry.

Whats up for Grabs

For the first 9 months a Vax Plus dry herb and wax Vaporizer and a pack of seeds from my collection will go to the winner

For the remaining 3 months the prize will be a VS dry herb Vaporizer and 2 packs of beans from my collection.

How to participate

:mega: Please enter your name below to participate after you have donated. @LemonadeJoe will be confirming that each participant has donated 12$ for the contest.

:busts_in_silhouette: List of participants:

1. 7lpdwcaw
  2. Stickyjones
  3. goatrock
  4. TheShowMeHomie
  5. HandBanana
  6. DiggySoze
  7. jamescoldflame
  8. Dej
  9. Budafly
  10. schmarmpit
  11. PotentChronic
  12. randrobertson522
  13. Comacus
  14. Indoornesian
  15. Heliosphear
  16. DesertGrown
  17. brampie
  18. Seymour Green
  19. Pawsfodocaws
  20. Ak49
  21. papalag
  22. dr.h00k
  23. Joey420
  24. Terpycollection
  25. pufferfishfiend
  26. Jdemo75
  27. canofbusjoe
  28. Foreigner
  29. Opie
  30. Tinytuttle
  31. gramps
  32. Brownboy7089
  33. Kingmambo
  34. YoungDad420
  35. CannabisConnoisseur
  36. Guitarzan
  37. Vesti
  38. Instg8ter
  39. HappyLittleBush
  40. Pedro_Bann
  41. LabRat
  42. DippingMyToesInDWC
  43. nefrella
  44. Baltimore
  45. Rukus
  46. Floyd
  47. Crep
  48. FredFlinstoner
  49. Bullitt
  50. Purple_Drank604
  51. mike28086
  52. GingerSnap
  53. sweetepea220

:top: :white_check_mark: Confirmed participants above this line.
Please add your username below this line. You will be confirmed ASAP. Thank you.

54.boiler13

15 Likes

Happy to see this thing grow

8 Likes

g g

32 Likes

My private goal here was to raise at least 500$ for the community. Very happy to see it over $600 now!! Fantastic to see so many guys and gals participating in the fun.

30 Likes

Thank you very much @Mongobongo, it has also brought us some great pictures, a lot of fun and some friendly rivalry :slight_smile: Mission accomplished :+1:

Thanks for all the work you put into it every month!

25 Likes

Lots of participants this go round. I don’t believe November is gonna be my month.:grin:. That’s awesome Mongo. You’re a first class dude as well as Joe for backing this.

So cool Mongo let me know if you need any packs maybe I could help out with adding some seeds for maybe like a Christmas or a New year’s photograph deal let me know either way it’s a cool deal. Be safe dude.

16 Likes

Keeper of the rainbow

Rainbow ylly, by @TricomaGoldGenetics

21 Likes

BOG Sour Grape

45 Likes

B&W this month.

38 Likes

37 Likes

Love the Black and white :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Bottoms up!

36 Likes

Somango XXL

Somango-Go-Round and round and so on…

33 Likes

And Mrs Foreigner complains that I don’t give her flowers…

A bouquet of purple ones.

45 Likes

Now that my kind of bouquet :purple_heart:

11 Likes

just about missed those long spindly legs, may be time for new goggles!

3 Likes

I went to water and what not and he was in there looking mean. I pet him.

1 Like

Here is another of my creations Dragon Breath. It’s a cross of Master Thai’s Green Dragon and Uncle Fester’s Skunk 18.

37 Likes

Awesome idea and execution. Hopefully the entrants are paying for the prizes and contributing without it costing you too much. Bravo!.

3 Likes