Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

like a fluorescent light? damn, it works!

1 Like

Bambam x Pebbles
Smoke test, 5 month cure.
Smells like turpentine…very heavy on the nose!! Nice and crystally…pics don’t give the full effect. Smoke is smooth…1 hitter quitter type deal. Very, very nice. Lifted as eff off one toko.

20 Likes

Paper towel today…
3x will Smith punch (tricopath x runts bx)
3x grape Ganondorf (Zelda runtz x tiki rum cake x nerdz)
3x drunken watermelon (watermelon gusher x tiki rum cake x nerdz)

18 Likes

I wanted one those will smith punch packs! Lucky! lol Excited to see you grow those out!

3 Likes

I’m just soaking a pac’ of will smith also ,hoping they’ll take off.

5 Likes

That will smith strain should be fire man.

3 Likes

Hey @Rhai88…I have a pack of those and don’t know when I’d get to them. If you’re going to run them I’d send them to you…let me know.

3 Likes

I’d love to say yes right now but I’m right in the middle of Testers currently as well as a CBD project I’ve been wanting to do for a minute now after this test run. If you’ve still got em laying around down the road I’d love to F2 em like I did the BamBam(wich i will be sending out to folks shortly) and share some love with everyone. Much appreciated my friend!

3 Likes

Ok sounds good.

1 Like

Let me know when you’re ready, and I’ll send you mine too.

1 Like

Absolutely will!

1 Like

These are the Caribbean Crashers. Started with three. One showed some sacks so I mulched it, now we’re down to two :slight_smile: Sent this into 12/12 about a week ago so it’s starting to get exciting… hoping these last two are girls! Any advice on expected flowering time for this strain?

10 Likes

Stretch and budset on the Caribbean Crashers!

12 Likes

These have put on a pretty decent stretch. Nothing crazy but they might continue a little more into week three. With buds taking shape the stretch should be just about wrapping up.

Hopefully this is helping to document some of the traits of the Caribbean Crashers. Been a pleasure to grow them so far.

Edit: flipped to 12/12 15 days ago.

Edit 2: updated pics day 28 flower

Edit 3: more action day 38 flower

Was gone for 8-9 days but the girls did just fine without me. There was a hiccup with the power in the city and my light timer got stuck on so I pushed the lights on back a few hours and turned off the lights… here’s hoping it’s not enough stress to piss them off too badly. Aroma is intense right now. Very loud and pungent, stinking up the whole apartment and outside (carbon filter is doing nothing it seems).

Edit 4:

This plant has been lagging behind since flipping to flower (was more reluctant to show sex but then exploded when she stretched). Buds are not bulking hardly at all so far but I’m holding out some hope.

12 Likes

party pooper coming in hot. here she is at day ~30. so glad i kept a cut, she is a beast!
smells like fruity bubblegum when i rub the buds.

15 Likes

I’ve got another Cavity Crush getting frosty

I love the sights, smells, and smoke from it!

23 Likes

Caribbean Crashers

20 Likes

Here is that Cavity Crush not long before chop. Took her at 70 days.

Lower buds, post-chop:

15 Likes

Greetings to ALL!
Hope every one has gotten their new year off to a great start!

As some may know, we were blessed with the birth of our 2nd daughter back in November. At that time I decided to go silent for a bit .

Well… I’m back

I’d like to thank every one for their continued support and interest. And a super big thanks to all those that have shared their experiences here, especially the **TESTERS

23 Likes

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy I got 3 and that’s just the girls

1 Like