Nugsmasher OG for sale Chicagoland area pick up only

Anybody in the Chicagoland area looking for a rosin press? I’ve got an almost new Nugsmasher OG, it’s seriously got less than 15 hrs run time on it, it’s almost new. I’ll throw in a collection plate(for keeping in the freezer and making collecting terpy rosin easier) only asking $400. Pick up only. Message me for more details. PS the handle isn’t pictured on the unit, I have it stored separately with other accessories.

5 Likes

Getting a bigger one?

1 Like

Honestly I just don’t use it often. It is kind of nice having it but I generally smoke flower and turn my trim/larf into oil for edibles. I have used it maybe a total of a half dozen times in the couple years I’ve had it now

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Hmmmmm not home this week, if it’s still around this weekend I may want to scoop it up.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’m around bro. Just let me know

Btw I’ve had a few offers but nothing solid yet. Safe travels man

This is the 12 ton model?

1 Like

Welcome to our community👋 It is the 12 ton model with 4” plates.

I have this model and it’s an amazing press.

Easily a $800-900 value.

Although the touch press would be ideal, the manual isn’t the end of the world.
Nugsmasher has a lifetime warranty as well as an upgrade program so you can receive credit for your old model when looking for a better one.

Pretty easy decision to buy.
I’m sure someone will snatch this up.

1 Like

Thanks man, yeah there’s been a fair amount of interest. It should be gone by the end of the weekend

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.