nutrients overfeeding or deficiency ?

this is like my fourth grow or fifth but never experienced trouble like this before so please somebody help me sort this out !

ive checked out https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

very much appreciated guys !!!

4 Likes

Looks to me like something is locked out due to pH issues. Some more information would be useful. What medium are you using? Nutrients? What’s your pH and EC. What’s your temp and humidity.

9 Likes

coco . ec was 1.6 temp has been too high around 28 c … hunmidity too high also 60 - 65 ish :frowning: thought i gave them too much nutrients because i saw tip burn after a couple of days so i thought i might flush . and let it heal but it didnt help … so talked to my friennd and he said try with nutriens in smaller dosage … and right now it seems to get worse so i am thinking or atleast hoping its defiancy because that should be eeasier to fix !

i am using advanced nutrients … this week i have given them 40 ml och coco bloom part a and b and b9ig bud coco 20 ml abd b - 52 20 ml …

What is the PH of your feed?

1 Like

Good question, could be this:

I would ask instead what’s the pH of your tap water and if you correct it. Being AN pH perfect it is supposed to chelate your nutes independently of your pH, you don’t have to check it unless it’s waaaaay out of range. My second guess would be Potassium deficiency, you know the story :grin:, too much Calcium and Nitrogen blocking it … ejem|nullxnull

5 Likes

alright since i dont really know how to manage this problem , how would you treat it ? sorry for asking for a guide/ walkthrough but i really dont want to mess uo my crop more than ive already done !

Is it on the whole plant? Top of plant? Pictures of the entire plant may help some.

ill have to ask my friend for that ph stick … soon as i get that ill tell you.

1 Like

Never be sorry for asking questions bud. We are all here to help and you got the attention of a couple great growers already with ReikoX and George1961. OG will get you sorted out :v:

5 Likes

Thanks Doug, not a great grower in my case :roll_eyes:, just trying to help like all of us.

I’m not a coco expert, but upon what I see (those vivid colours and burnt tips) nutrient burn could be an issue (or nutrient lockout). I would do a slurry test, just pHed water (no nutes) and check the EC to see if it’s high and could have salts accumulated.

Giving her fewer nutes sounds good, you have to realize that when you change something, plant takes its time to react, you have to be patient, making successive changes too fast just stresses the plant.

Once we know the result of that slurry test we will have more idea of what’s going on, pics of the whole plant as suggested will also help … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I would still like to know the PH they are feeding as well. As a coco grower I know PH can be a big issue and this grower does not have a PH meter. Depending on their water they could be locking out all sorts of stuff. Let’s see what they come back with.

Totally agree with your slow approach and reasoning for it. Too many throw all sorts of stuff at a plant and then have no idea what made it better or worse. One alteration, see how it reacts than on to the next if needed. Great methodology George.

3 Likes

I see you still don’t trust the AN pH perfect formulation :smile:, it works fine if your tap water is in a sweet spot range. Mine is 7.4 and only check it when I flush, let’s see what’s his … exclaim|nullxnull

1 Like

You are correct, not much faith in it. Who knows what PH the growers water starts at. Are they using tap, RO, well water, rain water, lake water? Just my paranoia, a swing in PH can really mess up a coco grow.

4 Likes

now it being midsummer they guy i was gonna borrow the ph meter from is gone for the weekend so im sorry for my plants , not being able to do what is necessary for them to thrive.

what do you guys think should i give them clean water or water with bloom a and b just to give them some nutrients ?

this is how they look right now

2 Likes

ooh by the way … the strains are jack 47 xl and sweet skunk from sweet seeds

Almost looks like the plants closest to the fan look the worst.

2 Likes

yes they are furthest into bloom . i believe maybe week 5 or 6 … i had one which was really fast grower and the one took longer to pop up plus som didnt so i put new seeds in so i believe it should be like 1 is in maybe week 6 , other one in week 5 or 4, and the two other ones are maybe in week 4 of bloom.