NYC Haze (Top Dawg Genetics)

Beautiful plant. Very nice work.

2 Likes

Let it keep going and you will be rewarded. Leaves yellow, just pluck them so you don’t have to deal with disease on them.

You’re so close. Give it another 2 weeks with 6 hours of light each day and you’ll have properly matured flowers.

7 Likes

Always check the trichomes, I promise you that if you cut that haze at 10% amber. It will probably be the one of the best damn weed you’ve ever smoked!

It looks awesome and you got some huge potential right there! Why the leaves are yellowing is because it’s started to get root bound. A plant in that size needs a bigger pot, especially if you are running fabric pots.

Don’t get me wrong, you have done a fantastic job so far, keep it up! :metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::metal:t2::100::100::100::100::100::100:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Beauty mate, looks lemony🍋

In my opinion she’s about 20 days off harvest, maybe more…

7 Likes

understandable

:roll_eyes:

how could you think this would be under 11 weeks? from seed

2 Likes

Nice looking plant!
There are all kinds of thoughts on when to harvest out there.

I am seeing that most of the responses thus far are saying Wait before harvesting.
Waiting

yeahthatsign Always check the trichomes!
This is 100% my recommendation.

We can debate the % of Amber and when to harvest but for sure is you wait as LonleyOC has stated…

It may be beneficial for you to post the above pic in the thread below.
You should receive a larger response.

Did I mention, Great looking plant! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Don’t let these goofballs who have never grown anything long themselves talk nonsense. It’s done when you’re tired of it flowering and many of these won’t actually truly ever “finish” as they see it.

5 Likes

Agreed. I have one that would keep pumping out pistils forever out the top but she was definitely done.

That said I would give it a little bit longer if it were mine.

5 Likes

My patience wears mighty thin at 12 weeks. Longest I’ve gone is like 100-102 ish days.

6 Likes

Yeah 100ish is as far as I’ve ever taken them too.

2 Likes

I hope you are not referring to me… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Dang I’d try to let that plant mature could be the difference between stress buzz and zippy high. Check the trichomes

1 Like

Wait!! Just put it on 10/14 for atleast another week. Sativas really shine if your patient, you’ve already invested alot, looks 85 % done. You did an awesome job either way…looks good.

3 Likes

What kind of aroma does this NYC Haze has?

2 Likes

why so condescending ? he said he was new to anything sativa…

op you can chop the plant at any time you like next time try 100 days and see if you like the effects more, i like to take my strains longer because i like the effects of more calming relaxing high. i respect any one who tries to grow hazes cause i dont have the patience to go past 11/12 weeks lol

1 Like

Nice work third :+1::seedling:

1 Like

Leaves don’t yellow due to pot size. They do it from senescence and to a lesser degree, low nutrients, particularly N.

If you got a bunch of pictures of your 100 day+ plants to share, please do.

3 Likes

In a pot full of living soil, leaves will definitely yellow if there’s no food(nitrogen) left. A bigger pot equals more available food so you’re wrong there Vern.

I took the SSH clone 16 weeks indoors once, never again haha. Two plants filled a bedroom and half of the tops got burnt in the lights.
Does 112 days make me a legend :joy:

4 Likes

So add more N if you don’t have enough. If only there were literally dozens of options organic and inorganic…

It’s not the pot size, it’s the nutrients or lack thereof.

And, biggest factor, that it’s 12 weeks into flower. Fans yellow and fall off, starting at bottom.

2 Likes

Leafs yellow in small pots because the plant start to rearrange nutrients from the fan leafs to the blossoms. This is because the roots can’t pull enough nutrients because they are restricted in a small pot. This even happend in hydro with too small pots and too large bushes.

IF you want to take down a Colombian jungle weed at 77 or 84 days, you are a fool!

See, this is also not correct. The majority of landrace equatorial sativas I’ve have been dealing with are green and lush until the day you cut it down. Even though this haze have had NL outcross, it should be green and lush at this point.