OASeeds - Spain

Has anyone used www.OASeeds.com I would like to order 50 of their Zkittlez seeds thru their bulk pricing but i cannot figure out how to order from them using paypal as I cannot find an “add to cart” button, just a wishlist button… thank you in advanced my friends

2 Likes

I think the add to cart button only appears in the strains that are available, lack of info anyway … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I wouldn’t buy seeds from that place for starters that’s not gorilla glue lol it’s the same stock photo growers choice seeds has ,I grew 10 gorilla glue from growers choice seeds and none of them grew like that photo,I called them out on it as well,image

3 Likes

thats what i thought also, but the day before i sent them an email inquiring about the Zkittles strain and they said they had it in stock…I’ll check a couple other strains and see if it pops up… thanks George1961

2 Likes

ok, so you grew out their autoflower GG and it grew like shit is what you’re saying? I would be pretty fucking mad if i ordered 100 of their Zkittlez seeds and they grew out like a pile of shit. … got me rethinking shit now bro… I was intrigued by being able to order bulk seeds instead of spending $10 a seed or more for just 10 beans

If you look at the 2 pics there the same photo the bud just back to front look at the leaf shape on the 2 pics

1 Like

lol yeah it is, they just flipped it in photoshop

1 Like

When I first started growing I bought a shit load of strains from growers choice seeds,gorilla glue,sour kush,Hindu Kush ,bubble gum,blueberry,cream,pineapple express

Not one plant looked like the stock photo ,shit load of seeds didn’t even open,then they want $10 shipping for replacement seeds

I’m done with that company

2 Likes

is growers choice seeds the same as OA Seeds?

I bet they are most of them are based in Spain ,
Growers choice seeds are sent from California but their also based in Spain

I’ve ordered from OA seeds. Got everything I ordered and some freebies.

Growers choice gives you free seeds as well,but what’s the point ,if it’s not the strain their showing in the photos,

1 Like

OA sells a stable of other breeders seeds…in breeders packs. At least that’s what I bought from them. The freebies were good I grew them out. As a seed bank they did what they said.

I’m not saying all the breeders they sell are good just saying I got what i ordered. I’ve ordered from a few places in Europe. Peace

1 Like

I guarantee you won’t be growing that gorilla glue in that pic lol

I have a credit with them for seeds they owe me,I’m not even taking them,

3 Likes

thanks for the input Jjm i appreciate that. not sure what breeder is sellling the Zkittles or if its OA Seeds who bred it

Were you looking for the auto version? I don’t see the regular listed as bulk … :sunglasses:

no its in the bulk feminized version on page 4 or 5 of their list i think

You’re right, I have contacted them, let’s see if they reply … beer3|nullxnull

i went thru all their 128 fem bulk seeds and Zkittles seems to be the best bang for your buck, yields about 2 lbs per plant outdoors, 23% THC, early harvest about late September so its not sitting out all summer long. the next best would be either Blueberry Kush or Gorilla Glue x Girl Scout Cookies

2 Likes

They have kindly answered me and now it is fixed, the outlet section it really tempting … ejem|nullxnull