Oatmeal Raisin strain

Got a grow buddy from Chicago who wants to trade me his Oatmeal Raisin strain for my Caps Mac1 strain. Need info on Oatmeal Raisin and it’s lineage…

8 Likes

Forum Cookies x Grape Pie

https://cannapages.com/strains/oatmeal-raisin

same place that pic is from

3 Likes

Does it really taste/smell of oatmeal raisin? Cause that’s my favorite cookie. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cannapages really didn’t give me much info just that picture, also did a search here…He did tell me he got it from Colorado

Yeah I didn’t find anything else info wise except the lineage

Cut for cut? If so you both retain your strain so no real loss. You both win actually. Plus mac 1 being sliced to death n sold online meanwhile never seen oatmeal raisin.

4 Likes

It looks fantastic !!! Never heard of it but if it tastes like it , that would be amazing!!!

Sonny D, is my grow buddy we’ve been growing for the past 21+ years…what’s mine is his and vice versa…I just wanted info on Oatmeal Raisin that’s all. He heard through the grapevine about my MTF cross & Purple Kush cross and he wants them too…I gave him the real deal Matanuska Thunder Fuck and he grew in outside in Chicago and he loved it, now he wants to try out my Matanuska Thunder Head…I told him to hold off 1 week because I’m waiting for another big shipment of clones after this artic cold spell…he also wants me the grow out Magic Melon…any info on Magic Melon?

3 Likes

No real info on magic melon other than its a humboldt strain and always sells out. Think its a bx5 now they have a magic melon auto but photos always sold out.

1 Like

Now theres more than 1 magic melon. The original is humboldt. Heres their terp print on it but as we know none the numbers advertised in this world matter. They change per grower style feeds ect. And some are just flat out fake numbers. But i wanted to grab magic melon couple times the photos stay sold out and im not an auto grower. Autos got a lot more stepping up to do before i run em

1 Like

my bad blowing that damn chiquita early early today heres the terp thing

1 Like

According to my buddy the Oatmeal Raisin & Magic Melon are the original cuttings/clones…He’s proud of being the only one so far to have these strains in the Windy City. Well soon I too will have it in Central Illinois and my farmer friends will be growing it too.

2 Likes

Here they are…Oatmeal Raisin & Magic Melon…gonna put it in a bigger pot take some clones and pass it out to my farmer friends in Central Illinois…I traded him my original Caps Mac1 clone…I mislabeled it as OMC but it’s the real deal Oatmeal Raisin…

2 Likes

You have some c. Banana?

Its not the original chiquita banana. Its a cross off of it. But im still lost on what is the real banana.
My searches lead to eutopia farms and everything else is a cross or s1 off their cut. What i got is sweet chiquitas by briscos bargain beans $34 a pack couldnt pass up trying it out. Its hammerheads s1 x sweet dixie. But i think its a cb leaner. Smells like hoppes solvent the hint of chem banana peel. Pretty potent too.

2 Likes