Oaxacan volunteers and cambodian trip weed

My oaxacan from upstate made.lots of seeds and I have lots of volunteers. I made three ew seedlings from his seeds from.last year and then started some seeds…these

Fem seeds I got from khalifa they are cambodian crossed with golden tiger…an ACE strain of thai and malawi… i.will run these along side the oaxacans and I will have some crosses.
The Iss plants are foing to be ok I think after I started then on worm poop tea. I have one nice tall.male and two short weakling males. I’m gonna kill the small ones and keep the big one for a daddy
I have three females of the iss and they are showing sex. I.plant to try to clone the big guy too to pollinate some.Island sweet skunk fem seeds I haven’t started yet.

13 Likes

If you get the darker green leaf ones with the thick cut serrated leaves with big teeth on them that have the sticky silver looking stems those are the old silversides Phenos in that batch what ever you do keep those at above all costs.They are worth thier weight in silver you will love those

7 Likes

they better be worth more than silver, that’s around $24 an oz. if i could get good weed that cheap i’d never bother growing again.

4 Likes

Silver resin heads that’s is and you can’t even get gold at an exchange rate to even equal it out.That smoke is worth more than Mithril well put it that way you will be drying that shit out in paper towels in interesting and inventive places just to get a taste of that one you will be jonesing it that bad.I dried it out in the back of my tool box in my pickup cab In the summer it was that good for fucks sakes man I was beating myself up for not planting more :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

6 Likes

Lol, a most excellent reference.

3 Likes

That little ring mail coat was worth more that the whole shire

3 Likes

I mean it’s made from a metal derived from a lightning strike to a magical tree, so it’s understandable

5 Likes

One of the cambodian tigers already looks greasy and has a nasty stink when I do a stem rub and she’s only 15inches tall. I’m debating keeping them potted and moving them in doors or cutting clones and flowering those. The oaxacans are about ready to go in the ground beside the volunteers.

4 Likes

Ok @Upstate
Check t

these.out…cambodian tiger
Cambodian crossed with ACE golden tiger which contains malawi and thai

6 Likes

Here are my second year volunteer oaxacans …so you see any silversides phenos?

6 Likes

Maybe number 9?

1 Like

Here are some shots of the cambodianxgolden tigers fems

And group shot.of oaxacans

9 Likes

Excellent!