Oaxhacan. Seed run

Went to Mexico a month ago and scored some amazing beans from a local . Great upbeat hazy high .

87 Likes

53 Likes

Plan is to hope for a male or two for an open pollination on a few females if all goes well. Then Iā€™ll do a seed test to see what I have I only have nine beans šŸ«˜ :crossed_fingers:

32 Likes

Looks like an interesting run! Im only a few hours from the mexican border and have wondered how hard it would be to go find legit mexican landraceā€¦

Anyways, this looks awesome!! Good luck!

15 Likes

Thanks def . Itā€™s very nice smoke :dash:

5 Likes

Will have to keep an eye out hereā€¦ I have a pack of Oaxacan myself. Been wanting to run them just so many cultivars so little time.

good luck!

10 Likes

Road trip with @Rhai88 too haha

5 Likes

I got us covered haha I just have to do an open pollination of my pack of 20 seeds I got from Colorado Sativas.

12 Likes

I dunno man, cannabis field hunting sounds pretty fun, as long as it ainā€™t the cartels stash haha

9 Likes

Rhai thatā€™s a great idea .

4 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in running these, specifically to see how it compares to Maui Wowie ā€“ which is supposedly Oaxacan brought to HI by the BOEL :sailboat: (the cherry bomb mr greengenes via sebring here on OG).

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

:point_up_2:t4:This is the entire reason I bought the Oaxacan. First smoke that I can remember actually caring enough to know the name and having memory of was ā€œMaui wowieā€ according to my buddy. I remember having such an uplifting feel good experience. No couch lock and just fucking happy. I need that again.

19 Likes

Donā€™t we all (need to be more happy)?

Any idea how long they take to flower?

9 Likes

for information talk to @Upstate beileve he has grown Oaxacan (even got seeds from him)

5 Likes

You would definitely want to bring your running shoes lol.

What??? I missed a Oaxaca strain? I didnā€™t know he had one. What does Colorado Sativa say about it?
Oh i looked it up. Iā€™d seen that one. Hybridized. But i hear eskobar had some kick ass gear. I bet its great.

6 Likes

Oaxacan strains flower 13-20 weeks or so. @Reznfingeez33 Iā€™m happy to hear you got your fingers on some local seed. What do the seeds look like?

9 Likes

Here are the beans here. Iā€™m very happy myself upstate. Iā€™m sure they have been hand selected yearly by the farmer.

30 Likes

Iā€™m so excited to see what these beauts can bring us

13 Likes

Cool topic! Will be watching :eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing what gems these produce! Absolutely love it ! Much respect

3 Likes