👻 October 2020 Picture of the Month ~ POLL ~

There all winners good luck to all
Paps

1 Like

It’s one of them deals I should have played my hand last month but there’s so many good growers on here dude I mean gramps them pictures Jesus Christmas! sharmpit, crep, fred, kingmambo f****** great. That f****** Afghani colored plant that s*** is beautiful what is it the Dakini or something like that gorgeous?!? F****** the pumpkin smoking always great the plants smoking awesome!

I apologize for not having everybody’s names down man there’s just so many good people want to hear growing at all It’s just cool to be put up there with everybody once. Good luck. The DWC and I95 cross…eeeeweee!

@TheShowMeHomie You know you’re like my brother dude I knew when we last talked that you were probably going to take a break. That’s just in my head sometimes it’s necessary man after that blueberry debacle I had to bail out and then I bailed out again on the Instagram s*** ended up making enemies with people who are close to me but live you learn Maine just trying to stay humble and live. :rofl::+1:.

No one came by for candy. There was a shooting two doors down at 3am. Nothing new. Stay safe.:v:

6 Likes

I had two trick or treaters stood outside in the cold for that lol they both got hooked up with monster handfuls

PM I got that cough for you and a handful of other stuff if you got the space homie :v:

1 Like

Allah pick it up when I have a spot and it’s convenient for you cuz I want to make sure I pay for the shipping and whatever it calls dude and you got that cut you already know that I want to actually get it out to people and not try to profit. I tried to get a cut of meat breathe. the dude wants $300. I thought about it for one second I’m just not drug dealer man I suck at selling anything I kind of not even going to lie to you I sell nothing I make nothing off of it I enjoy getting people stoned most people just enjoying leaving with the stone. Lol

just I’m going to stop by your page and holler at you and free this pull up so maybe I can get a pole finish maybe man I’m happy which is being in the group man there’s some badass pictures of now let the rambling man stop rambling God damn it my New year’s resolution is to stop rambling. I’m glad you got your head space and the time that you need it bro I hope you feel better and you know we’ll talk on the direct tip everybody feel free to come through and post. Love you guys n gals.:hugs::heart:

two trick-or-treaters you lucky bastard I got good bars and all kind of good s*** man.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I know you can go back and see the edits I made in case you were curious. It took a couple of tries, and I don’t know if it was the combination of changes I made, or just the final ones. But considering all the hard work and everything else you put in to this, I was happy to help! Truth is, I’m kind of anxious to see who wins this month!

Congratulations @Baltimore !! You are the winner for October!! I’ll Pm you shortly for delivery details :ok_hand::ok_hand:

6 Likes

When did voting happen?

I know on the 29th the other thread was still running and today’s only the first of November.

2 Likes

Yesterday around noon the poll went up and I took it down about and hour ago. Had a busy few days and completely forgot to get it up on the 29th

5 Likes

I hope you saved some of them space buds for your new space pipe homie

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: @Baltimore!
That Mcfingerton handplant came thru for ya! Good to see it, enjoy your package dewd !:champagne:

4 Likes

Congrats @Baltimore, was some really nice pics this month,well done to all that entered and voted​:seedling::v:

2 Likes

Congrats @Baltimore! Well deserved with those incredible sativa calyx chains :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Congratz @Baltimore can’t even see the plant thru the shine.

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::tada::champagne: @Baltimore great job

1 Like

Thank you guys so much for real it means a lot to me. There’s so many real master growers here and hopefully I can stick around long enough and humble myself enough to actually learn some things and just be a positive force here.

I appreciate @Mongobongo and @LemonadeJoe and everybody for setting it up for everybody to have a chance to put their best on. Literally the keys to everything are here you just have to unlock it and the wealth of knowledge is incredible. Still archived from when I was 16!

The preservations y’all do is phenomenal and selfless. It’s allowed guys who don’t know all the lineages and history (myself) to connect with these genetics and learn. They can use to better their life that in itself is a miracle. Now play him off stage he’s rambling…Thank you guys. Be safe out there.:hugs::+1:

17 Likes

@Baltimore congrats

2 Likes

Congrats @Baltimore , great pic !

2 Likes

Congratulations Baltimore!!! That was a bad ass looking plant

2 Likes

Congrats @Baltimore shes quite an amazing looking plant :sunglasses:
Happy growing :seedling:

3 Likes

congo rats to @Baltimore!

3 Likes