Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

No plans :joy:

4 Likes

I’m workin to nite …… I’ve just decided , I’m going in cooked lol
Let’s roll : )

4 Likes

I just came from a party of my girls work which is court, like penalty service. I met two fellow stoners lol

4 Likes

We are everywhere lol :joy:

Free the weed

4 Likes

I received a wonderful package recently

6 healthy cuts and 2 healthy beautiful rooted clones form a fellow OG

So i realized im out or rooters and or plugs
So I recycled a few soda bottles clear ones and made some hole :hole: now I have a clear pot to see roots develop I filled it with moist pro mix bx and 40 % more perlite
Than I wet down with water and rhizotonic.
Let them set for a day so they get a bit worm
Cuts soaked in water and rhizotonic about 3 hours they perked up from the 3 day trip
Dipped in Homex 8 and right in the hole
Tapped down tight and a baggie dome

I did clones this way once or twice about 5 years ago
It works great I just like rooters for clones

20 Likes

Very satisfying : )

4 Likes

I’ve got some of that Hormex 8 on the way since it works so well for you. I checked my rooting powder a few days ago and it’s from 2017. I don’t know if it expires or not, but I want to try something different anyway

3 Likes

Way to go paps!

2 Likes

It’s some amazing stuff

But then again I’ve had the clonex forever easy 6 years

6 Likes

My experience with clones is the healthier the mother, the easier they root. They will even root in the backseat of a Chevy.

4 Likes

So true, my brother even though I’ve never rooted a clone in the backseat of a Chevy but that sounds like a story that I want to hear

3 Likes

Well you say I’ll hit the lights this one means it

I had just raised the light to it’s limit only last night and she had a growth spurt lol

Broke some necks this morning

Ice cream cake I didn’t think she would get this big
lol

20 Likes

Haha i saw it in a short of a stoner movie, they grew the plant on the back seat of the Chevy they lived in. It seemed like a good idea to me!

4 Likes

I thought it was a mapito grow lol

Stuffing from the back seat

3 Likes

Yes i think it is the same stuff brother, but i have yet to cut open the back seat of my Volkswagen to be sure. :smiley:

3 Likes

Boom

26 Likes

They lied they said ice cream cake stays small they lied who the f is they anyway

I’ve been super cropping her every day and most of the branches at least 2 x’s
And she still is hitting the light

25 Likes

how much has she stretched do you think ? 50% 75% ?

3 Likes

She easily doubled her size

4 Likes

Holy out of Control Papa! You have a regular forrest in there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes