🐙 Octopot [NoRGE] Northern Lights x Orange Grove Reg (Giveaway Seed Run) [699.11g]

This is to follow up on this post,

The seed that I will be growing is the Northern Lights x Orange Grove, aka “NoRGE”.
Upon talking to @JustSumTomatoes and figuring out the lineage as much as possible, this is what he came up with. (Take with a grain of salt, the NL line is what was told to him.)

Northern Lights
(( BCSC NL#5 ) x ( Hemcy’s NL [2007] ))
x
Orange Grove
(( Æ77 CaliO x Deep Chunk ) x ( LVPK x Hindu Kush))

These are a couple of photos I was supplied with from JST.

A few other images can be found on this post.

The seed used for this grow is a regular / non-feminized, photoperiod.

41 Likes

This is where I step in.

Below is what I have done so far with the strain. (The other plants won’t be followed in this journal)

After doing a 24 hour water soak and a 24 hour paper towel hold, I got a seed pop.

A day later.

Another day later.

4 days after seed pop and planted in the rapid root plug.

Same day transfered Into octopot and bag covered seedling.

Day 7

Day 11

Day 20

Day 25

And in Syn fashion, I will now shill my Twitch grow stream. Which has this plant and the others I am growing.

Feel free to join me in my discord for other updates!
Urban Grower’s Collective

28 Likes

Great start man, very thorough!

3 Likes

I will be lurking…

2 Likes

Looks awesome, great documentation… gonna watch this one for sure!

1 Like

Grabbed some popcorn :+1:

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair for this - love NL!

2 Likes

Awe, Man…I’m always getting confused with this GPS thingy!!! Two missed Exits, One Dead End later, I’m FINALLY here. I see a full house, so I’ll bide my time until that far right corner opens. Continued success of your outstanding efforts. Stay safe, take special care, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I had my GPS tell me, while driving up Pikes Peak in Colorado, to make a “left turn” off the cliff.

Another fun fact.

Guess the space force has been taking care of satellites since the 70’s :rofl:

11 Likes

Growing a NoRGE at the moment too and she’s vigorous s hell! I’ll be watching to see how she does for you.

4 Likes

Got a journal?

Feel free to post pics of your NoRGE!

I welcome all images and info on the strain as possible for others to review the strain.

3 Likes

They’re a few days over a month along now. I’m quadlining and I could slide the stakes down daily for the growth!

3 Likes

Thanks for that!

About to do a feeding, saw the roots growing out of the center of the octopot.

Lookin’ nice and white

Watering with 1.4EC (910ppm [700]), 6.0 Ph, 70 degree. 250ppm of that 910ppm is cal-mag. [Tap is 10ppm]

11 Likes

Here’s some pictures of my NORGE… some of the buds are pretty pregnant with Afghani Kush pollen.
Vigorous plant though, this is in a one gallon. Coco/Pelite. She smells of orange peel and burnt rubber or somethnig similar.

Will be following this thread along to see what yours does. Good luck on your grow!

19 Likes

Looks good and thanks!

5 Likes

Got some orange Grove on deck! BOL and looking forward to yours :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Keep us in the loop when you start posting!

5 Likes

Day 29

22 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

I gotta say, I’m kinda excited about these Octopots.

I’ve been wanting to get into hydro, but I like using promix :rofl:

This is the best of both worlds.

8 Likes