Official - Mikey Dread Design Trades

I do art…I trade seeds, I trade seeds for art …for all the breeders, chuckers, growers, mom and pops, hobbyist, traders who need art.

Peace, and Blessings! My design service is avail for any members, I do have some rules/restrictions, but for the most part If you are serving the plant, supporting the community or just love breeding and growing, then I will bless you with some custom steller art.

SIMPLE RULES

Must be Cannabis related

You can give ideas and elements for the design…example: I want a snake with text name in red with thunder…so main element…text and 2nd element…maybe third.

You cannot say …example: I want a snake, orange scales with green eyes on a magic carpet with fire and cloulds with a weed plant and the sun…maybe birds with purple wings in this style and …blah…blah …blah

Please do not send me any images/designs or any “I want like this” I wont copy another artists work.

I choose what I design…its use as you choose…if you dont like…dont use.

Members need to be “members” please dont read this, join the site and ask for a design…join the site introduce yourself…drop some posts…meet some people…share some blessings and love of the plant…then ask.

If your a company… I may or may not accept your request, this is for growers, breeders,chuckers, mom and pops and the community. If you can afford a desinger, please hire one and support the great graphic designers who offer paid services.

For my time and design…I will accept any genetics of any strain, auto, reg, fem, just dont send me your hermi lady offsprings. Doesnt matter what you send, the gesture of kidness is enough. Be it one bean or more, any blessing is sufficient. Im in Canada.

I have been designing for close to 20yrs, I use source elements and images. I have purchased the licencing to over 10K images used by design agencies and firms. I refresh and purchase images yearly for my design company. I dont draw, I’m not a cartoonist or illustrator…I’m a graphic designer…I design with pre existing images from my collections.

Designs will be sent as PNG or PDF 150dpi. Please dont ask me for the source files.

As requests come in, I will do them in rounds, 2 weeks = one round. I will give the rounds stupid names based off the day in history.

I do it for the love of this plant to meet fellow growers and provide dope art for friends worldwide.

Mike aka The Dread in the Shed.

51 Likes

@TheKrakenGrowShop

Here you go my friend, I will send the PNG Files to @Florida_man_genetics , so you dont have to post yor email, hope you like.

30 Likes

Saw the Kraken stuff, really cool man.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!!

Grow Journal Cover … gotta love the name “Mail Order Bride” classic!
@SativaKid

31 Likes

You are Bad Ass Mikey! I knew you were super funny but didn’t know you had that skill. Commercial Folks should jump on your offer to sell your amazing talent.

7 Likes

Your a good soul, @MikeyDread .:star_struck::+1: Thanks for this!

5 Likes

I can’t wait for mine that’s forsure the kraken grow shop looks awesome and I checked out Florida man genetics you do such awesome work @MikeyDread :clap: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Wow!
Really good looking work @MikeyDread! :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

@BeanMachineGenetics Here you go sir! Hope you like, tried to keep it true to your request.

25 Likes

Wow I love it man great job :clap:

4 Likes

Awesome, glad you like, was fun to design, shoot me a PM with your email and I will send the finals for you.

@Neb …Your next, Fire on the way, will let you kow when done.

1 Like

These are awesome, very cool mikey

1 Like

Very cool my friend,and very good work as well. Someone else had offered their services to me recently,but the end product was much less than desirable . I will need some help with a few things in the very near future and will definitely hit you up @MikeyDread also have FIRE genetics to offer in return.

1 Like

Peace and blessings! Yes my friend please do…sadly wands are only as powerful as the wizards who command them…whenever your ready let me know.

3 Likes

@Neb Here you go sir, send me a PM with your email and I will send the finals. Hope you like.

26 Likes

Looks awesome thanks man! I sent you a PM.

Much respect @Budderton, for inviting me to the site and for helping inspire me to be more active, much respect sir.
These badboys will go down as the Original “OG Mikey Dread Designs” one day…

36 Likes

Very nice work! Always in for a good trade of services.

I’ll be in touch in the future I’m sure but till then, I really enjoy what I’m seeing so far.

Racking up a very nice seed collection while you’re at it. Perfect combo.

3 Likes

Such a awesome share of your talent.Thank you.Im an old grower started in 1985 age 13,lost my lifes work in a fire 15 years ago,.I like variety so anythings possible when i start chucking pollen,i start with the best genetics i find usually 95%get tossed dont make the cut,I make regs and fems,personal preferance is regs, to me the male is half the equation,but fems are very popular for obvious reasons,im from a small town in central NY twin tiers,its been a long 37 years looking over my shoulder,so glad laws are changing next step federal legalization…Northern Nugz is the branding id like to use.as far as the art or logo est.1985 should be in there,guerilla growing was my specialty for the longest time i had seed patches and seedless plots,i always understood the value of keeping ,making seeds its an absolute passion of mine i bore most people as thats all my brain thinks about is making more seeds and then watching them grow out.I have been wanting to start packaging them up and sharing my work,Iplan on donating or gifting genetics to those in need and also selling some sure would help things move along.im just not happy with my basic foil bag with sharpie scribbled on it,i could really use your help with the art my brain is wired to the plant art and design stumps me maybe a growers hand holding up a fresh harvest bud to the moonlight been there lol,idk your the artist ,and i sure hope to be picked for your art.,i could chat all day but this is probably too much already thank you and hope to hear from you ,i know my seeds would love to be packed up in your artwork .Peace JimmiBeanz

10 Likes