OG Alien Express S1

OG Alien Express S1
Originally bred by Mr. Frosty Budz and then turned S1 by my friend cottonmouthfarm.

Entering week 2 flower.

#medicinalnotmalicious

23 Likes

Nice photos!

2 Likes

I follow cottonmouth on another platform. That is awesome to see you growing these also!

3 Likes

@mrduckyjonez
I really like the work that Mr. Frosty Budz does and I feel like I’ve seen Cottonmouthfarm come up. I already knew I wanted to grow the Point Break from Sebring, but I only had room for one more. When the homie said he had an S1 of Mr. Frosty’s Alien, I had missed picking up a pack for, I knew that was going to be the next one in the tent. From a breeder I feel like I have respect for, then to a friend who purchased the pack, and then it ending up growing out in my tent. That’s real Cannafam in my opinion. We both out here in Arizona and ended up finding each other. He’s good people.:fist_right:t2: Thanks for commenting on my stuff fam and it’s good to find you on here
I found you btw elsewhere :smirk:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how much and what kind of change the additional light coming tomorrow will provide. :four_leaf_clover::man_shrugging:t3::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Moving right along here in this OG Alien Express

8 Likes

Alien OG has me abducted! So excited to try more Alien strains.

7 Likes

Looks like you’re doing super great. Can I ask about lineage on this?

1 Like

I’m researching and tracking down. Please hold @leetdood

1 Like

@leetdood Mr. Frosty just stated it was a v3 from insert username so I’m still tracking :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

5 Likes

Pulled and chopped this girl last night. Currently hanging in one piece until I get a second to trim so probably on the weekend

4 Likes

Wow! beautiful!! Congrats!

1 Like