Og clones in California

Hi guys I got away from growing past few years and this year am trying to grow a few plants for personal use.I have epilepsy and og strains seem to help me out the most. If anyone has any clones available I’d sure like to get a hold of some. Thanks guys

7 Likes

Glad you’re here and I hope you find what you seek, my friend. You should bop on over to the Introduce Yourself thread and get to know some folks.

6 Likes

Farmerjoe420 on Instagram is my friend. He has Tahoe, Matt berger bubba, and irene, as far as i know. He’s not the best at interacting with people but his clones are legit. Just don’t know if you wanna pay what he charges.

2 Likes

I believe @JohnnyPotseed has alien og and godfather og. Can’t vouch for those though. He’s also much better at interacting with folks.

1 Like

You be straight up with joe. He will be straight up with you. Kinda people i like dealing with.

2 Likes

He’s 100% my friend I just don’t want people to think he’s easy going.

3 Likes

Lots of my cuts like hp13 trace back to his collection and he sent me salts and taught me how to use them.

3 Likes

This touches my heart. I could only hope people say such nice things about me someday. Kinda got me misty eyed.

5 Likes

He’s a pretty awesome dude. Just burnt out from windows shoppers.

2 Likes

Burning Bush Nurseries has the San Fernando Valley OG

3 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate everyones replys. This is the first forum I’ve ever signed up on.Im really happy to be able to meet breeders and growers on here. I’ve been growing outdoors since I was a kid and it’s something I really enjoy.

2 Likes

I talked to the dude the other day on IG. I’d never reached out to him before but he seemed fine to me. Straight forward, but not unfriendly or anything. What I was looking for he didn’t have and we moved along. I deal with a lot of very blunt / forward people in my day to day life so maybe i’m a bit numb, but i thought he was cool

2 Likes