OG community training a noob. 🤣 First real journal

I really dont know yet lol, I have the taller tent that im gonna use to flower in, I want to try and get a cutting from each of the regulars, root them out and place them in the taller tent. Find the girls and kill the boys, I know the truffle is a fem seed, so ill let it veg for 5 or 6 weeks then just throw it to flower might top it but I kinda wana see what the natural structure looks like too so stuck on idk there.

1 Like

You’re doing great so far.

Make sure to take a cutting from the truffle also…incase you want to grow her out again.

Just do what you’re feeling and deal with the consequences later lol.

Have you decided on a pot size? Also what size is your flowering tent.

1 Like

I have a 28"x28"x60" tent that im going to use to flower the cuttings and maybe one medium plant, and a 4’x4’x6’ tent but the light for the 4x4 is still in the works they are quite expensive.

And a small update on the littles.

So I noticed that the truffle has purple on the bottom of its starter leaves, idk if thats bad or good lmao but it looks kinda nice. Hard to see in the pic but its there.

2 Likes

Lol the tiny pot is not doing well compared to the others that are the exact same age

4 Likes

What your temp at…hard to see the number.

Have a read here : https://overgrow.com/t/why-we-should-be-running-higher-temps-for-led-lights/

1 Like

Usually 84-87 lights on, and around 68-70 lights off.

I’ll read through it, thank you.

1 Like

Some plants have purple under sides to their leaves it just a thing, saying that your coco/perlite mix looks quite dry at least for the young one.

3 Likes

Yes the top is dry but I bottom fed it, I seen a couple little root nubs near bottom of the cup so figured why not keep it reaching down. Is it big enough to get water from its roots yet? And do I need to keep all of the coco moist ?

1 Like

Paying it forward, got 4 packs only thought it was gonna be one :green_heart:

So

First three that comment Spicey, ill mail ya a pack P.S they are sealed :green_heart:

1. Sasquatch
7 Likes

She’s a little girl and won’t drink up much at all. I myself wait till her leaves are a larger than the cup shes in before bottom feeding. Ensuring to water around her to get her roots moving outward.

3 Likes

Spicy! How’s it goin?

2 Likes

All four are the same? Or they labeled from different mothers?

2 Likes

Yes I do believe the same, all packs say f2 #7

Message me a safe addy.:green_heart: @Seamonkey84

2 Likes

its more that if only the bottom is wet the roots will drive towards that zone if its a nice for them to do so though nowhere else, just as an example if your bigger plants are fed the same you can look at their roots by cradling the stem at the base of cup between your fingers and covering the mix at the top of the cup with part of your palm and flip it over and give the cup a little squeeze which you may have to do a downward shake with, allows you to pop the plant out of its cup to take a quick look at its roots and you may notice possibly only the bottom 2/3rds may be roots.

An idea anyways, little one for the time being looks fine though.

4 Likes

I have them in clear cups for ease of access :sweat_smile: I wanted to be able to some what have a view on all aspects of growth,

This is the auto of the bunch and also from you,
Darkspark.

The inside cup fits almost perfect with the white ones
Outside is 18oz, inside clear are 16oz

@Mr.Sparkle

4 Likes

well then lol some plants indeed will have purple under leaves those being one of them, not all of them do that but a higher chance that quite a few do.

1 Like

Spicy!!! Love to give it a run!

1 Like

Message me a safe addy ill get ya a pack :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Disregard! I don’t need it, give it to someone else please! Thank you, keep up the OG spirit!

1 Like