OG Cup Challenge Idea šŸ†

iā€™ll understand if i get disqualified lmao i donā€™t understand why it took so long to begin flowering -maybe because it was shaded under the canopy for so long - 3 weeks after flipping - or it just wasnā€™t mature enough yet idk

Maybe something electromagnetic, could be too far north to grow weed this late in this hemisphere

2 Likes

iā€™m only an hour from the border! (49 N)

2 Likes

The same thing happened to the competition on ICMag. I finished a good month or two before everyone. In fact, it just ended about a week ago. I almost got two cycles in. :grin:

at least Iā€™ll get some fem auto seeds out of it

2 Likes

I think until everyone finishes right!? Obviously. There are plants that barely started to flowerā€¦

I.D.K. I thought there was a ending/beginning of the year factory maybe we should quorum

I second the motion, when do we finish? For me itā€™s better nowā€¦
Less chance of spoiling the good run iā€™ve hadā€¦ LOL

1 Like

Well Christmas is about two months flower call it @ 8 wks end/ first of year be 9/10 then we gotta get to dry weight.

whats the rush you got somewhere to be ?!

3 Likes

LOL i forgot all about this. i was actually part of the keg cup challenge years ago. i taught my boy (he was 22) what he aptly named Ghetto hydro, by just filling the cup with 100 % pearlite and using hydro nutes. :v:

3 Likes

That is probably the best solution with this small of a container. :thumbsup:

yes @MadScientistā€™s plants are beautiful!!

It does raise an interesting question ā€“ what if for example, someone intended to run a 12-14 week sativa. (31-week Thai?)

No way to control that, everybody cried and still are crying over the rules of the contestā€¦ LOL

Thru this contest i learned that the least rules you put the more people will participate. But if the rules are not set in stone people will actually try to break or bend, it has been fun but a little disorganized because of the lack of moderation and cooperation.

2 Likes

yeah i picked an under 8 week flowering strain but maybe it takes longer to mature because it didnā€™t start flowering for a month after flipping, maybe a freshly rooted clone would be better because itā€™s fully mature to flower right away

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s a little behind the others

iā€™m getting somewhere now though! i donā€™t mind if we hold the vote when everyone else is done i donā€™t think this plants winning shit anyways lol i guess weā€™ll see what happens. has anyone harvested yet?

3 Likes

Hell all you guys are winners in my bookā€¦anyone that takes the reighns and grows canna in a solo cup is cool by me :wink:

4 Likes

That a nice thing to say!

Please do vote in the end.

4 Likes

I propose that we harvest all plants by December 25

1 Like