OG fundraiser auction by Baked Beanz

Baked Beanz - time to do my part supporting this great forum.
I will post more info during the days to come about the strains !!
There will be exclusive freebies with each pack auctioned.

Items auctioned

Lot# Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
#1 1 - breeder pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2 100+ 4ftfarmer $300
#2 1 - breeder pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2 100+ TestOfOath $300
#3 1 - breeder pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2 100+ boozer $300
#4 1 - breeder pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2 100+ VAkish $350
#5 1 - breeder pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2 100+ Rmevet $500

tested regular seeds

Lineage

Strain Parents
Purple Poison Cookies f2 Purple Poison (Snake Venom X GDP runt male) x Flaming Cookies

Auction rules

• Each lot will be sold to the highest bidder.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered cancelled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Whenever you outbid someone, please tag him/her using @ to notify him/her.

• Bidding starts at 10 USD. Minimal bid increment is 5 USD.

• Auction will end on 2021-10-19T19:59:59Z.
    (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local time zone, as long as you have the correct time zone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include Cards, PayPal, Bitcoin or Ether (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Worldwide shipping is included in the bid thanks to @SamwellBB! These will ship from EU. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

54 Likes

some eye candy for y’all

Baked Beanz Purple Poison Cookies

47 Likes

$20.00 on spot #1) = pack of Purple Poison Cookies # 6 f2

Much appreciate your contribution to OG @SamwellBB

6 Likes

Thanks, @SamwellBB, for this fundraiser!

7 Likes

this is the mother of these beanz grown outside

harvested

28 Likes

OK - the freebies will be 15 bean packs of Baked Beanz Blueberry Layer Cake (Cake Crasher x Blueberry Cookies)
Cake Crasher is a Wedding Cake BX ((Wedding Cake x Wedding Crasher (Wedding Cake x Purple Punch) from Seed Junky (original pack) and Blueberry Cookies is Blueberry BX from Greenbeanz crossed to Double Cookies from Twin Peaks (Thin mint x GSC Forum).
This grow did not go well - had to harvest early so many, many immature seeds.
I have selected and test germinated these and about 30% germinate.
Well worth popping because I feel these will be great.
These are super limited and will never be sold - period ( I’m sure I will give away a few as gifts but very few).

19 Likes

$40 on#5 please and thank you!

@ bidders name :wink:

Grow 4th!!!

4 Likes

I’ve got $40 on #4. Thanks @SamwellBB

3 Likes

$40 on #3 please.

3 Likes

I will try to keep up on the bids but will only update every once in a while :+1:

4 Likes

So $10 on #2 to get it going.

3 Likes
#1 $40
#2 $20

@FiveGar @CADMAN

3 Likes

Oh wow, some peoples are in for a good growing time! The terps on this one is magical! If you like floral / sweet / perfume terps dont sleep on this. Makes your house smell awesome during curing too!

I made some f3’s of this and even with a badly selected male it still kicks ass. There’s a narcoleptic pheno in there that was passed on and is knocking people out.

6 Likes

Thanks for putting this on and supporting the community @SamwellBB

4 Likes

#2 -$200
#5- $200
@CornbreadJunior @4ftfarmer

4 Likes

$100 on 3
@ItsintheGenetics

2 Likes

There ya go!

2 Likes

F @CornbreadJunior :rofl:

$100 on #1

1 Like

comments made to me
“i was in niagara falls this weekend walking around downtown blazing nothing but purple poison cookies and people were turning heads like crazy asking what it was…this pheno is absolute cup winning shit bro lol
the keeper is perfectly structured, medium height and very bushy with perfect internodal spacing and calyx to leaf ratio”
this grower has been growing his selected clone for 3 years now - his wife loves it!
" A genetic combination made in heaven. Excellent structure with sugary, rock hard buds. Smells of cookie dough, fuel, berries, and mint. Tastes of diesel soaked cookies with a sprig of mint. The effect is powerful and balanced."
Berenger “its one of those … crosses thats bang on the mark . 2 other breeders both found keepers straight off as well”

12 Likes