Og Kush wanted

Hey,

If anyone has a spare tahoe or SFV clone they could part with. Let me know. been trying to get a good OG back in my garden for years with no sucess. Actually it doesn’t have to be those 2 but those are the 2 I am familiar with and loved.

Thanks,
~WK~

7 Likes

I have tons of extra Hindu Kush seeds, dm if interested, probably my favorite grow to date.

11 Likes

Are you in the US? Or Canada my friend

3 Likes

I’m in the states.

2 Likes

I know who has them available but you’ll have to DM me and they do charge.

3 Likes

I can get clones of the og Kush in Michigan.

6 Likes

@Bobgrows has 90’s Kush clones. I’m growing one outdoors right now.

16 Likes

Are they reasonable prices?

2 Likes

Tahoe is 200 and shipping, SFV is 100 and shipping. These are reasonable prices but still more than what most people want to pay.

4 Likes

Leet won’t steer you wrong

4 Likes

Glad to here there are some people still holding these classics. It’s funny how those used to be the gold standard (and still are for some of us) and now nobody holds them due to having tons of
“Food Smelling and flavored” strains. Not saying some of these aren’t good necessarily, just man, give me some ECSD, some OG, some Apollo13.lol ECSD is another one I have held in the past and can’t find anymore to save my life.

6 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind for when I get a couple extra bucks. Thank you

2 Likes

I got some Tahoe og crosses, and happen to have some Tahoe og too

Already hooked someone else up with the sfv og I had but got a bean left of lemon sfv and if I can find em I know I got a couple Fem beans left of valley punch (sfv og x purple punch)

I also have one up for grabs called Saturday morning eagle that I know the breeder and one of the parents he used on that one was Tahoe og

8 Likes

ECSD is also available

1 Like

Apollo 13 isn’t though, Hot Rod wants to find that one

I don’t blame people either, investing hundreds of dollars into an individual plant is a risk to take. You’re paying for selection of an exceptional pheno but if anything goes wrong you’re out a lot of money.

Some of the cuts can be crazy expensive too, someone I know was at NYC genetraders and I think JJ’s sour D was >$500.

And if you have a reputable local service it blows all that out of the water, all-star clones is local over here and they were carrying the ghost and SFV cuts along with a bunch of other things; they run $12/each for production clones and $15/each for “headstash” clones (which I assume just means they don’t cut full trays of them, the production clones they cut like 200 at a time).

6 Likes

That’s crazy, wonder if it’s the same all-star from strainly ? They were one of few willing to ship international as well and guaranteed it, always thought it was too good to be true @GlassJoeGrows

2 Likes

I don’t really disagree. Not everybody has that service locally though.

Some people will resend if anything goes wrong. I had some die off and @Justblazin is replacing them later on.

It is a large expense and I recommend people understand what they’re getting into.

1 Like

What’s the source on those Hindu?:bear::thinking:

Just as a side note. Pheno hunting is also a huge risk and expensive. Money for the pack, time space labor to see if their is a great pheno in the pack.
Sfv for 100 is way cheaper in the long run for a known product.
Actually take out the cost of the seed. Still time, labor and space adds up

7 Likes