OG not load for you?

Anyone else get that “safari cannot load the page check your internet connection and try again” for overgrow? I’ve had connection, all other sites load and functioning internet, it was just this site. Totally 4 days I wasn’t able to access overgrow. Ever happen to you?? I thought the phed boizz came back for round two lol

6 Likes

Yes, there was a problem…

Cheers
G

7 Likes

I thought it was 2006 all over again. Lol

9 Likes

It was down for me too

2 Likes

@LedZeppelin dude I seriously was about to move the plants off the property and bury the stash!

6 Likes

When I got that message I tried installing safari, Firefox, duckduckgo and others. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and resetting to no avail. I tried for hours lol but I guess there was nothing I could have done anyway. I’m glad it’s back and running.

4 Likes

We don’t know what we value until it’s not there. OG is my #1 fav spot on the internet. Appreci-love it to the fullest!!!

5 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

5 Likes

It didn’t slow the IT types down much, looks like about a dozen or so were in and commiserating.
They knew exactly what was going on… :smile:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yeah buddy! Not “safe” to access. Well it’s the internet isn’t it! Lol jump on a vpn!

2 Likes

I had a little deja vu over it as well haha. Same happened to many depending on what browser you use…