OG Overgrow Member - Back After 16 Years, Much Has Changed & Much Is The Same

OG member here, circa 2004 - 2006. This site back in the day was an incredible resource, a truly wonderful early era internet community.

My screen name was rndmprsn and I grew in a Home Depot C22 cabinet perpetual harvest style, 150w MH for clone/veg and a 400W HPS for flower, carbon filter, inline fan and glass tube cover style hood. I used topping, LST and SCROG as cabinet grow techniques, Botanical nutrients, Promix hand watered in 5 gallon buckets.

I grew out BOG’s Bogglegum & LSD, I had the super grape pheno and cloned it, grew out these two strains for about 3 years, then took a break from growing (not smoking :slight_smile: until now.

Maryland has legalized home grow, currently I have ordered some new equipment and am waiting anxiously for it all to arrive.

In the last 5 years I have started a photography studio that focuses on cannabis, CBD and drinks, you can check out my work here, I partner with some fantastic boutique craft cultivators and also some of the big guys for content creation, marketing etc:

Questions and comments are welcomed.

Bruce Banner - Stacked Focus Macro Shot, Enjoy.

33 Likes

I’m gonna come along for the ride :call_me_hand:

Welcome back

2 Likes

Welcome back, @marylandconnoisseur. Can’t wait to see what you’re up to these days!

2 Likes

2 Likes

To be revealed soon… :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome back and enjoy all the new stuff!

3 Likes

Thanks so much :sunglasses: :facepunch:

3 Likes

Good to see some original growers coming back online.
I was here as a lurker back around 2008 I think.
I was here to learn to grow better cannabis.
A lot more unknown knowledge was shared back then.

I do not mean to knock the new comunity… :heart_eyes:
The new community is very generous but I miss talking about the tricks of the trade like we did in the past.

I will be hangin’ in the corner with my fatty…I am the bear with red eyes, if anyone wants to join. :joy:

9 Likes

Welcome to the reincarnated Overgrow. I am sure you will enjoy it here. There are a number of members here from the original site. You may want to pop into this thread below and say hi, may just find some old friends :v:

6 Likes

your work is really good!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the OG @marylandconnoisseur you have some amazing photos in the link!!! Can’t wait to see some future work!!!

3 Likes

Welcome back.

1 Like

Welcome back to OG!

1 Like

@marylandconnoisseur Welcome back, I am an old time OG member as well.

@Shag I think you got the dates wrong, I believe OG went down in early 2006. I may have the time wrong as well, but I know for sure OG was gone in 2008.

4 Likes

Dam it, I guess I am older than I thought… :woozy_face:
Medical use of cannabis was legalized with the passage of Proposal 1, the Michigan Compassionate Care Initiative, on November 4, 2008 .

So yea, it was way before that…Time flies…seize the day!

3 Likes

I know, me too. It is just the way she goes. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks, here’s a stacked focus image of Bruce Banner!

10 Likes

Thanks so much, here’s a lovely little nug of Hindu Kush!

13 Likes

Nice piccys. I’m gonna hafta get some black background like that to take pics. Really shows the bud good.
I’ll be hanging around.

2 Likes

Get some black velvet it absorbs the light, so you get those nice deep crisp blacks :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

5 Likes