OG PARTY This Summer

I am located in Oklahoma and have enough property and funds to host a party for anyone and all that want to participate.
This would be free, no money required from anyone. I live far enough in the country and have few neighbors. I will invite them also so that they can’t say much.
I have guitars amps, a keyboard and mic’s so we could have an open stage for all that want to entertain.
I would get tent pavilions and chairs enough for all members as it does get hot here.
There will be free food, Adult beverages and of course cannabis free to all.
Date of this event is July 16 & 17th sign up below.

Anyone interested?

1. JohnnyPotseed
  2. BigMike55
  3. toastyjakes
  4. MrRevolution
  5. Tracker
  6. madhillbomber2419
  7. WhiteHotAfterburner
  8. ClassicGenetix
  9. Pharmerfil
  10. Guitarzan
  11. joheimgrohen
  12. MoBilly
110 Likes

maybe next time. Don’t have the funds to make it out there. Awesome idea you have came up with, and super og of you to offer up your land for a og event. That if it happens is going to be epic. I can see this happening. Good luck, hope I can attend something like this with all of you great people someday!

19 Likes

Well if this does happen it very well could turn into a yearly event…….
Damn shame you can’t make it though, would have been cool to meet you!

19 Likes

Thanks man, I want to meet all of yall! You all seem ok in my books.

8 Likes

Well that’s kind of the idea, to put a face and persona to the typing…….

9 Likes

I like it. It would be great to meet others here, I mean a ton of us talk on here everyday.

8 Likes

How very cool of you! I would like to meet folks from OG, but unfortunately Oklahoma is far and I can’t really afford a road trip this year. Hope people are able to attend! Look forward to some photos if the event happens :peace_symbol:

13 Likes

56 Likes

LOL Hell Yeah! You know I’m there cuz! This will be epic!

17 Likes

Cool beans bro……….

There will be free food for all also, could be a weekend event……

11 Likes

Yea love the man’s talent.
I have many more guitars, The ones showed are the ones i made and ones cheap enough to hang on a wall.

7 Likes

@MoBilly , @BigMike55 , @Guitarzan… lol get yer butts over here n sign up! I know y’all are close enough to make it happen!

7 Likes

I see guitars and amps… I could soooo be there lol

Gotta figure out dates and we can see

Figure I’d be the youngin though… I’m good with that

12 Likes

Age is only relevant if you make it that way cuz lol Hell, I’m gonna probably be about the oldest lol But the boss…er, I mean the wife, and me are so there! This is for OG Ganja-heads lol we’ll all have plenty to talk about…while we sit there toking & joking

15 Likes

I ain’t been to a Giant Shindig in literally YEARS.
I’m in!

15 Likes

That’s not too far from me

7 Likes

Hell yeah lol I thought about tagging ya cuz but didn’t know if ya wanted to drive this far lol

6 Likes

I’m not real good on guitar but if someone tells me the chords I am big on strumming along.

7 Likes

I’m close to Tulsa …….

8 Likes

I’m close 15 miles to the west of Oklahoma City.

6 Likes