OG Picture Of The Year 2018

Sorry @SportFarmer man. there is only one rule.

Next year will be different and with pics like that you should do just fine.
Keep Smiling. and in your case … don’t ever stop growing, that bud looks delicious.

4 Likes

Hey no worries, @Pedro_Bann ! Those are the rules.

BUT - I did post 3 photos before the 27th in the “Introduce yourself @OG” thread… So i’m still in this game!!! Don’t put me on the bench just yet, coach! :grinning:

I submit one of those photos - The B-Witched @ day 68!

24 Likes

Omg @SportFarmer that Frost is incredible :smiley: really wow!

@Pedro_Bann I need to get one thing clear up. We can post Photos that are already on OG and ONLY 2018 Photos? No buds from 2017 and older right? Just to make it right :slight_smile: ggl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just as long as it’s already on OG mate.

1 Like

Will its confusing since its the best OG photo of the 2018 :smiley: but I guess its my problem :smiley: have a nice day :slight_smile:

he’s got proof lol

1 Like

Sweet seeds sweet skunk

19 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot we can nominate other people!

This just got a whole lot more fun. Now it’s an easter egg hunt for the best picture in the last ~300 days!

6 Likes

I’m fresh out of Likes so I’ll come back with them in the AM. Here’s my humble shot. :tangerine: :sunrise: OrangeSunshine1

:evergreen_tree:

20 Likes

Well in that case Im fucked, all these other guys are kicking my ass
I particularly like that lavender colour one from @TrevorLahey
is that lavender the strain?

4 Likes

Dark Devil, they definitely look like lavender or even lilacs though, never picked up on that!

4 Likes

If we are nominating other people @cannaloop uploaded this

23 Likes

Damn is that sugar dipped or what? Looking good @SportFarmer!

1 Like

Bump this. Need more!

18 Likes

@Pedro_Bann 's sweet Trichome shots from the Dark Devil

19 Likes

This pic from @Pedro_Bann holds a special place for me. When I saw the purple bleeding through the glands, I immediately ordered a macro lens for my phone so I could take the same pic. The lens wasn’t as good as his but sure enough I found the bleeding glands. Our plants are very interesting sometimes!

5 Likes

I have to reaffirm “any” @Kraven pics… :blush: :thumbsup:

hear :ear: here

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

You can just cut and paste the ones that you want to nominate here or even just paste the links to them here.

1 Like

Brings me back to my childhood. We even had them in the house in a bathtub one year.

1 Like

Thank you, your very kind. There are many many talented grower here with much prettier grows, I’m just thankful I have the knack for them and have had some good teachers along the way

3 Likes