OG Raskal Seeds

I’m curious if anyone has run anything from OG Raskal. I have a pack of his ‘Fire OG BX’ and I’m wondering if they’re stable/worth growing out.

11 Likes

I’m grown the white fire and white urkel, and they were both very good imho.

4 Likes

Nah bro they are shit. Shit breeder; shit genetics. Do not waste your time with them. Please send to me and I will swiftly dispose of them in a wet paper towel. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

20 Likes

Still have these? Grew some these out years back but they were real nice. Beefed up Fire og bx. I grew the original fire og and it was super dank but really low yield. These were better pop em!

3 Likes

i failed to germ them, i have 1 seed left and i’m not going to bother trying to germ it.

4 Likes

Mine as well try to pop it. Sometimes those single seeds hold alot of magic.

13 Likes

Very true I’ve been blessed with one reg seed that was a great female and probably the best flower I had all last summer @OG-Raskal and I love it when you ask for growing opinions and instead get replies saying shit blah blah blah and nothing to say y it was shit but Happy Growing The Doc and I think it’s just awesome to get some beans out there and there’s always gonna be a few negative people so much respect for staying professional and hope you have a great rest of your weekend The Doc

2 Likes

I’m loving the sound of your The White s1 and especially you’re White Skywalker OG and I have liked Skywalker OG and except for Critical Mass and purple Kush it’s a favorite and I just got done with a Skywalker auto and it really turned out great :+1:t2: wish I had the funds for some but I’ve already bookmarked it The Doc!

1 Like

@OG-Raskal welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Oh man I’ve been searching for @OG-Raskal the white s1 for years! Alot of his gear is definitely worth putting the effort &time into

3 Likes

@Cranio hey bro… anything to trade?

☆DJSF

15 Likes

Oh brother! Yeah man I’ll pm you! :ok_hand:thanks for looking out brother :pray:

4 Likes

Nice that’s a good sounding strain and feminized The White S1 @DJSF totally a great one

2 Likes

Those white s1s I bet have some heat I absolutely love the white great strain :+1:

4 Likes

Just amazed , someone mentions a strain they’d like to find and boom someone posts the extract match . That’s why over grow is the best site on the net .

4 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens Yes… I loved the White… that tart hashy smoke! My buddy and I had it back in the day… ran it for a couple years… It was a bit tough to clone… but we loved it… lost it to some disease like Tobacco Mosaic Virus.

Might just have to do a seed run with em! :green_heart:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

@OG-Raskal Good to see you on here Raskal! Why did you fall back with the seeds man? Did you pursue other interests? I know the game has been a shit show for over a decade now so…I can feel if ya said fuck it for awhile. You been cooking up some fire in the background in the meantime?

1 Like

i really wanted to cross his Fire OG BX to my Chem Fuego to make some Muy Fuego (mui? muy?), but no luck, maybe one day i’ll try to pop that last seed and see what i can do with it.

2 Likes

fyre seeds has fire og clone, msg me if needed

@OG-Raskal
yeah, one day i’ll take that chance and germ that one. the odds are against me.

EDIT: this guy’s a scammer.

2 Likes