OG Raskal Seeds

2 Likes

LOL at this guy

-OG Raskal

tldr he refused to answer back cause he doesn’t have access to the real ograskals account / is a scammer. already been banned on the discord so clearly now he’s move here to set up his grift

2 Likes

NO DM’s. Dont care who you are they get deleted not answered.

-OG Raskal

And because I don’t play games. I want you to know I flagged your post as spam. I won’t hide behind curtains…….

3 Likes

Nah, I don’t like being scammed. OG Raskal has made numerous posts of scammers pretending to be him. People everywhere want his genetics and there’s literally zero announcement about releasing clones or seeds? Smells fishy, IMO, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t someone go comment on his IG right quick on his latest post, then screenshot and post the answer here? He’s pretty active on IG. Especially if someone told him a potential scammer was posting on a site like Overgrow

1 Like

So are you OG Rascal or Hiemechibafundraiser?

Either way you sound scammy and have no business here.

Byyyyye…

So there… Let’s keep the Convo going lol

4 Likes

Alright…

One more thing before I leave you be hah

From what I know, Raskal is quite happy with his current business, money is good, and has no intention of coming back to the seed biz…

So what gives?
Also when will you drop a skunk line?

2 Likes

Heyyyyy… who you calling a fanboy? :joy:

:sunglasses::metal:

☆DJSF

11 Likes

That was fast :flushed: :joy:

4 Likes

Well when you irritate enough people and change your story so much people start calling spam, we find our way here pretty fast lol

Also.

Pretty sure that isn’t Rascal as I’m pretty sure he didn’t set up a hieme Chiba fundraising user page …if their bunky sites prices weren’t enough to sway people, how about starting a fundraiser for the purpose of stealing people’s money under the guise of generosity to a dead breeders grieving family.

Some people have no decency

9 Likes

I messaged him on ig too asking if he was on og but idk that was a couple hours ago

3 Likes

yeah, it was too good to be true. lowering the prices like that was a sad attempt at scamming even a little bit of money when his previous prices couldn’t.

5 Likes

Man that’s some bs! I can’t believe they set up a scam fund raising for heime xheebas passing! That’s beyond low. I have no words :cry:

3 Likes

scam confirmed by the real OG Raskal:

11 Likes

This guys doesn’t know when to quit it seems, now all his clones are 500 and his seeds are 125.

We need a hacker asap to shut down that site :man_shrugging::fire::fire::computer::computer::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader:

1 Like

yeah. it’s pretty sad that even if 1 or 2 people fall for his bullshit he profits.

2 Likes